pnobrega

5 0

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • one of the cheapest holders around

posted bypnobrega on 11/22/2013

well... its and universal holder. You can use with any smartphone or tablet around. devices can be used horizontally or vertically. if it had a hole in it so we can use more perfectally the devices vertically it would be perfect ......................... Read more

0 0 0

• nice and easy

as far i could tell it does not use a loot of energy. it only uses on AAA battery. you can easy attach it to you keychaing or back pack. it uses led. just a click to turn on and off its not very bright has a would expect ................................. Read more

0 0 0

• price says what you get

it's cheap looks more expensive than it really is. not many options in bracelet the quality isnt that good. the bracelet looks very cheap and its not very wearable. at least not for me. not water proof. you cant expect much from this buy. Its a simple ... Read more

0 0 0

• nice mini android tv

its cheap. it works very smoothly if you install the finless rom. you can install any games on android, use it as htmc, stream, router, ftp, anything. does not have bluetooth it's an excelente device to have and you have to think how much it costs. you ... Read more

0 0 0

• great remote

easy to set, just connect usb and u are done. works on android but also in windows has the qwerty keyb so beside the mouse pointer you can use the keyboard none that i can think off. sometimes you have to recalibrate the mouse so it gets more precise ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections