romainpnct

65 6

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Perfect if you temporarily need to reuse an older phone

posted byromainpnct on 02/01/2014

Allows conversion of micro and nano sim types to any bigger format. Cheaper and faster than ordering a replacement sim. 3 adapters included : to use micro sim in full size sim slot, to use nano sim in full size sim slot, to use nano sim in micro sim slot.... Read more

0 0

• Cheap and effective

Works fine. Got it working in seconds with my arduino Nano using a few lines of code found with a simple google of the product name (doesn't need any library). None Because of its shape it is not always easy to integrate in your project (if size is an ... Read more

0 0

• Good kit for a low price

This kit contains all the tools you need to start soldering. It took me like 2 minutes between opening the bag containing the kit, and the moment I began my soldering. Have soldered a handful of components at the moment (40 through-hole joints) and they ... Read more

0 0

• Cheap with good compatibility

posted byromainpnct on 01/22/2014

Cheap. Compatible with most MHL phones (for samsung phones after GS3 and note tablets, might need an adapter). Tried and it works fine with samsung galaxy s 2, and most xperia phones. Contacts seem fidgetty : if the phone or HDMI cable move, connection ... Read more

0 0

• Excellent level of protection

Feels good in the hand. All ports on the phone accessible. Does not interfere with camera and flash. Good thickness and resilience. Borders of the silicone cover stick a little bit in front of the screen, which is great because it protects the phone if ... Read more

0 0

• Just right

5 for a low price. Fits perfectly on a GS2. Capacitive touchscreen compatible. No problems with touch after applying a screen protector. They stay in place but are still easy to remove (as long as you start with a corner). None I don't think there are ... Read more

0 0

• Good adapter

Right angle microusb header. Very useful on tablets with microusb port on the bottom, and phones with the microusb on the side (with this designs a straight microusb port on a otg adapter sticks out). Good quality of both USB port and micro usb plug. ... Read more

0 0

• good in combination with an additionnal battery

LED indicator. Doubles as a USB charger (usb plug on the bottom, so you can charge you phone via USB and charge an external battery at the same time. Very light Feels hollow and brittle. The plastic above the led part can be easily damaged in case of ... Read more

0 0

• Great accessory

Very cheap. Light and small, carrying one of these in addition to your phone might extend your battery life to almost a full day while using wireless and apps. Not as good as an original battery (but for a fraction of the price) Buy these in conjuction ... Read more

0 0

• A good little cable

Good quality of the heads. Feels solid. Can be kept in any pocket or bag. Always have a charging/data cable for you phone, in the same pocket. Thick cable None Very short, but just as advertised. Not great for plugging a smartphone into a desktop computer ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections