DX » Community » Reviews » ppsieradzki's reviews
Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Works great

posted byppsieradzki on 11/11/2012

Really accurate! Like, very accurate, down to .5 degrees. This is fantastic if you're using it for something like a digital thermostat like I am. Really happy with this module and it even has a built-in LED that blinks when Arduino requests the It... Read more

2 1

ViewMore Hide

• Good motor driver

Does its job. This module is most useful because you can drive two DC motors or one stepper motor. I chose to just drive one DC motor, and it worked great. Look up the wiring in the forum. Can't power higher-current motors. Make sure to check if a... Read more

2 1

ViewMore Hide

• Fantastic- will buy more!

These are great. Have made my Arduino experience so much easier. I bought a ton of modules from DX (IR receivers, temperature, etc.) and these allow me to just snap these right onto Arduino. They're great quality, you can feel that they form a fit... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Does its job

As advertised, it works with Arduino well to receive an IR signal. The PCB board is welcome since I has an integrated LED and you don't need to plug in resistors and such. Great value, and none of the hassle! I'm not sure if I just had bad luck, 2... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• Perfect

Well, it does its job without frying the Arduino, which is its job! Not much more could be asked. Good build quality and it is clear that this will last you a while. The LED indicator is a nice touch as well. None. The LED is both a good thing and... Read more

2 0

ViewMore Hide

• Thumbs up!

Does exactly as expected and actually much smaller than I expected. The slots to connect the power line you wish to control are close together though, so keep this in mind. The LED on the board is extremely bright. I didn't think I would have to I... Read more

4 0

ViewMore Hide

• Just as advertised

Man these are strong! Great build quality, very good case design. Just as advertised, right down to the length and shaft diameter. A bit noisy, but this was sort of expected given that it is a gear assembly transforming the speed of the DC motor a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great product!

Great LEDs. Really directional, so be sure you want these for spot lighting, not flood lighting. As with all LEDs make sure you have voltage and current regulated, or else you might burn them out! They seem quite resilient though. None. They're I... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere