neoabaper

10 7

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Better quality than Expected

posted byneoabaper on 02/22/2013

The build quality is really good. It fells like a good protection for the camera Looks good, doesn't look cheap at all Shoulder band looks and feel resistant, feels comfortable on the shoulder and the hooks are made of metal, not plastic as in other bags.... Read more

1 0 3

• A must have for any photographer

posted byneoabaper on 01/24/2013

Small and functional just like the original. Came with a battery. Worked immediately after removing the battery protection. Camera response is fast when using the remote It's really cheap!! 1/4 of it's price in Mexico!! No cons, it can't have cons, it'... Read more

0 0 1

• Awesome for the price.

posted byneoabaper on 01/11/2013

Great Speed Very good build quality. Did I mention is fast as hell? The box says it can get up to 20MB/s but speed test shows it only get uo to 15MB/s... who cares it's more than 10MB/s from the class 10 standard :-P It's perfect for mi high definition ... Read more

0 0 1

• Fast and a great price!!

posted byneoabaper on 09/13/2011

Works very fast, no droped frames and after recording movies at 1080p there is no delay for changing to photo mode(with my class 4 it used to take valuable seconds) I use the package case as carrying case. Cheap, here in Mexico it would cost twice(same ... Read more

0 0 0

• Works very well

Works great Not too smelly wipe is very soft I think it will last long since a few shots are enough for big screens I think it could be cheaper... not sure since have never bought such item. No more cons so far I just cleaned my 40' LCD and with a few ... Read more

0 0 0

• Awesome Mouse

Cheap! Cheap! Cheap! Cheap! Cheap! Cheap! It works great, Just 3 secs after connecting and it was working. Windows recognized it instantly. It easily slips trough any surface. DPI button really works fine when you need more presicion. cool almost flat ... Read more

0 0 0

• Nice for Honda owners

posted byneoabaper on 03/02/2011

It looks nice, much better than the one the dealer gave to me when I bought the car. Some parts feels cheap. Not sure if it's real leather but for the price I don really mind. Honda Logo looks to dark some times, if was brighter would be better. If your ... Read more

0 0 0

• It really works Great!!

posted byneoabaper on 03/02/2011

It works incredibly fast Was really easy to install Includes Backtrack 4 It has a green led that lets you know it's working The cable is long enough to have it out of the reach of children. It helped me to remove my cables away LoL It feels flimsy It ... Read more

0 0 0

• Great Toy - My son love it

posted byneoabaper on 02/23/2011

It's build quality, thought that quality was going to be lower. The packing seems to be original but in a language I don't understand :-P The functionality, it really becomes a square box in few steps and go back to robot with some clicks. Articulated ... Read more

0 0 2

• Excelent Quality and really CHEAP!!!

posted byneoabaper on 01/26/2011

It's plug&play, no need to install anything. Great Image quality. The Built in Microphone works great and everything goes trough the USB port. Autofocus works very fast. I've tried it in a big room getting close and far from the camera and the focus ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections