raspik

5 0

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Great quality for a cheap price!

posted byraspik on 01/26/2011

Exetreamly cheap and well made, this scope is perfect for airsoft weapons and tactical shooting. I installed it on my M-24 Remington, and Zoom function works perfectly. Scope doesn't look cheap as it is. It comes with mount. Not the best, but hell for ... Read more

0 0 0

• GREAT!

posted byraspik on 01/19/2011

-Cheap! Costs almost nothing! -Light -Easy to use -Cool design -Multi-task -Awesome thing! My girl went crazy about it! Nice shape, looks and made well. HTC HD MINI fits perfectly inside withoun any problems. - 2 pockets, one for smaller objects( money ... Read more

0 0 0

• Great!

I liked it alot! Nicely done and has great looks. Bought for it 1000 rubbers and now driving my work-coops mad with rubber shooting and DOOM wooowing. Great disign and powerful steady shooting. The bad thing is the size of it. It's a toy for children.... Read more

0 0 0

• Well I'll be the first...

-Be I damned! It is a HAT! -You'r not sweeting in it -Quality is awesome! -Picture is damn great! -Its 35% Cotton! -Extreamly stylish and cool. -Great for dubstep & Hip-hop parties=) Like it a lot! Well, dunno how to say it... But the hat is extreamly ... Read more

0 0 0

• Nothing much

-Great gift! -No leaks -Light -Cheap - Drink hands free and in style! Not much else to say... -Tube is annoying.. -Cant change the size -Build Quality cheap and lousy. -Tubes are smashed in some places (still works though) -Not "UNI-BOTTLE", means doesn'... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections