DX » Community » Reviews » rcsanches2112's reviews
Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Good price for a good stuff!!!

posted byrcsanches2112 on 10/28/2009

Amazing Micro SD Card!! Came with the 2GB once Deal Extreme says and worked fine in my cell phone (I have an Motorola W233 with MP3 Player). It's cheap for this kind of product and works fine!! I don't have any con for this product I don't know if... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Extremely funny!!! LOL!

If you want it NOT FOR THE PROPERTLY REAL USE, it very, very funny!! I gave it to some friends and everybody was thinks "oh, it's an action figure... looks, it's so stupid...".. And then, when it 'became' to work, all they shout it's a a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good and cheap, works fine!

It's a nice SD Card reader, and works fine for me. The best thing about this is the price! Believe, if you want to read this kind of memory card directly to USB, it's a good gadget. This card adapter don't have a excellent build quality... Even is... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Very cool, works perfetly!

posted byrcsanches2112 on 07/17/2009

A very cool gadged! It really works, and it's very cool use a remote control in your watch! It's very fun to use this, works perfectly at all my home's TVs! None! No cons for this!! It's only for channel and volume options, but its fine for me. I... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Lovely Sakura figures!

posted byrcsanches2112 on 06/08/2009

A lovely stuff for Card Captor Sakura fans! All the 5 figures came with nice details, all with good quality. The best thing is the fact that you can use then like little action figures! Just take off the chains and you've got 5 Sakura little The -... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere