Rigues

5 2

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Nice looking set, small issues

posted byRigues on 06/25/2013

Looks exactly as pictured, is a conversation starter. Be sure to find a nice place at your home where you can display it. Had a strong "plastic" smell when arrived that got my wife a little worried. Soaking it for a few hours in cold a a... Read more

2 0

ViewMore Hide

• Quality control issues

posted byRigues on 06/25/2013

Compact, lightweight, cheap. When arrived it wasn't able to correctly register/display the weight of objects. Even with the tray empty the displayed weight would fluctuate from -5 to +15 grams in a matter of seconds. The recalibration procedure I... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good buy

posted byRigues on 08/04/2009

Excellent product. Fits the screen perfectly, and installation is simple. Comes with a small cleaning cloth that should be used to wipe the screen of dust or smudges before installing. There were no air bubbles after install, and the screen is so... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good deal for DS fans

posted byRigues on 07/24/2009

Excelent choice for any hardcore fan of the Nintendo DS. There's absolutely no patching os special software needed, just drag and drop the games from your computer to the SD card, so it works with any OS. Good compatibility with homebrew games. I... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good quality overall, small issues

posted byRigues on 10/15/2008

Cheap, OK quality for the price. Has the Nokia logo below the LCD screen (missing in the pictures). Comes with side buttons for volume, media player and camera, but no front buttons. Use the original one. Lens for the front camera is really bad, a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere