LocoMan

17 16

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Excellent

posted byLocoMan on 12/18/2013

Excellent product. Works just like the "real thing". Is heavy, yet light enough not to weigh down on hips with thick belts. Secures nicely into the socket. Multiple drill holes in adapter, so can be switched from right-hand side to left-hand ... Read more

0 0 0

• GOOOOD

Very good and stylish case. Has built-in keyboard which works perfect. USB cable is long enough. Comes with a "standard stylus pen (hard plastic tip) and a "touchscreen stylus pen" (soft rubber tip) Locks with a magnet. Standard USB cable ... Read more

0 0 0

• Not what I expected

Looks nice. Keeps time well. Side-buttons don't skip like previous Speatak watch I owned. Looks more expensive than it is. Good band, very comfortable and adjustable. Orange part is much more noticable than I thought from the pictures. Didn't notice it ... Read more

0 0 0

• Amazing little DV

posted byLocoMan on 12/15/2013

* Amazing quality * Smaller than expected or even derivative from the pictures. * Easy to operate * Works really well in low-light situations. * Records true 720p * Engrish manual, hard to understand. (Other side is Simplified Chinese, which I don't speak)... Read more

0 0 0

• Excellent

posted byLocoMan on 12/10/2013

Looks amazing. Watch-dial is NOT yellow-ish like in the photo. More of a clean-white. Tourbillion movement is fast, smooth and SILENT. I cannot hear the watch tick when I hold it next to my ear. (Also because of the small-second dial) Strap is better ... Read more

0 0 0

• Very good

Very good Samsung case. Made my neighbour very happy by giving this to her after I heard her original case broke. Absolutely none at all. Absolutely none at all. Absolutely none at all. Absolutely none at all. Absolutely none at all. Absolutely none at ... Read more

0 0 0

• Small little mask

* Looks cool. * Offers protection from airsoft BBs. * Has ventilation holes for breathing. * Can handle a beating. * Has built-in pads. * Quality of built-in pads is CHEAP. Rubber pads are not strong. Left side' let go when moved the mask on face. * Straps ... Read more

0 0 0

• Excellent watch!!

posted byLocoMan on 11/12/2013

* Excellent weight and feel. * Nice and big, without getting in the way. * Turns heads when people notice it. * Looks like a 23k,- USD watch from "Hubl0t" * Keeps time well, doesn't lag. * Doesn't scratch easy. * Glass has a blue-ed finish to ... Read more

0 0 4

• Excellent!

posted byLocoMan on 06/23/2013

* Cheap! * Feels solid! * Flash-head can tilt upwards, so you can bounce flash off the ceiling. * Bright like the sun. I have to shoot party-photographs at F16 and s/320 with this thing * Bad connector. If you twist the "tightening wheel" to ... Read more

0 0 2

• Not for everyone

posted byLocoMan on 06/23/2013

* Cheap cycle computer * Easy to place * Comes with everything you need (tie-rips/zipties etc.) * Cheap zipties come with it. They are also small, so you will need to watch the diameter of the bar you want to attach the cables to. * Not suitable for MTB ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections