robel

11 10

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Excellent!

posted byrobel on 09/12/2013

Cheap and versatile adapter. It has a switch for 3.3V and 5V logic. It uses the modern FT232RL-chip which has CTR (Clear to Send) and DTR (Data Terminal Ready). Drivers for this chip is easy to get any OS (I’ve tried it on Windows and Linux, but I... Read more

0 0 0

• Excellent product!

posted byrobel on 06/17/2013

Cheap, lightweight and small! Very good accuracy. A versatile protocol from u-Blox called UBX Protocol along with the well known NMEA protocol can be used. In fact these two protocols can be used at the same time (on the same interface). None at a... Read more

0 0 3

• Nice and cheap!

posted byrobel on 06/06/2013

Very cheap, working as expected, drivers available for almost every OS. Has +5V and +3.3V pins. Nice LEDs indicating power, TX and RX activity. None at all. This device works as expected. I connected this to my Cirus GPS (SKU: 177018) and it This... Read more

0 0 0

• Nice and cheap!

posted byrobel on 06/06/2013

Very cheap, working as expected, drivers available for almost every OS. Has +5V and +3.3V pins. Nice LEDs indicating power, TX and RX activity. None at all. This device works as expected. I connected this to my Cirus GPS (SKU: 177018) and it This... Read more

0 0 0

• Excellent Ethernet Module!

posted byrobel on 05/28/2013

Easy to use, easy to implement in an Arduino sketch. Good price, nice deal. Only 10 Mbps, but when using this module with Arduino and SPI it is probably no con at all. Using this Ethernet Module with Arduino is pretty easy. Include EtherCard.h is... Read more

0 0 1

• Excellent display!

posted byrobel on 05/01/2013

This 8 x Seven-segment is really 2 x 4 seven-segment displays on two sockets. That’s a very good thing. If one or both fails they can easily be replaced without any (de)soldering. This display comes with a MAX7219, a serially interfaced, 8-Digit 3... Read more

0 0 1

• Simply the best!

posted byrobel on 11/28/2012

The DS18B20 is a digital temperature sensor with a great accuracy. I have two of these and they agree within one sixth of a degree. The price here at DX is one of the lowest I’ve seen, unless you order bulk (thousands) quantities. Using 1-wire is... Read more

0 0 4

• Awesome product!

posted byrobel on 11/01/2012

Really low price! Very good build quality! Works exactly like the original Arduino Uno. This is a great product if you plan to program you own microcontroller (MCU). The Arduino Uno came with bootloader and was basically plug and play after the It... Read more

0 0 1

• Very good test leads

posted byrobel on 08/04/2011

Cheap! Low resistance. Good looking. Came in a very good packing. None at all. Long delivery time, but that is not a con for this product. It is labeled 1000V/20A which I believe is correct. Internal resistance is approximately 0.1 ohm combined. I... Read more

0 0 0

• Good for voltmeters, bad for ohm/ampere

posted byrobel on 08/04/2011

Cheap! These test leads are very cheap indeed. Good for voltage measurements, like checking battery voltage etc. Should be ok for frequency I guess (never tried). Not sure if these are suitable for capacity measurements due to high internal Really... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere