roythefox

4 0

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Great help in switching smartphones

posted byroythefox on 07/23/2014

Pros:fits iPhone and android perfect Cons:none 3 adapters so you can switch from one smart phone to another without having to replace your SIM card Good building type and material Looks not easy to break High quality materials and precision in A... Read more

Impression: great,Very usefull,Fits iPhone and android devices too;

0 0 0

• Super fast sad card used on my android device

posted byroythefox on 07/23/2014

Pros : super fast writing speed Cons: none Works great better then expected True Sandisk brand with logo and everything else Works like charm Ultra fast A friend of mine also ordered this same card and he is also fully satisfied Adapter from micro... Read more

Impression: great,Ultra fast;

0 0 0

• best bike light for being sighted

posted byroythefox on 06/24/2014

hangs on almost any spot needed. flicker light shown far enough. waterproof...dustproof...shockproff... I've ridden with this lights in parks,offroad and more. works !!! white light & red light !!! light and easy to operate. still need to once... Read more

0 0 0

• a nice addition to ericsson's phone. works well.

posted byroythefox on 02/20/2010

cool addition to any sony ericsson phone users. build ok. works ok. price ok. can use any set of headphones you want. none. it really is a good produst for a good price. if you want to connect regular or just any other headphones this is the only... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere