rpmasc

9 36

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Nice back case

posted byrpmasc on 06/27/2017

I have an iPhone 5S and this transparent case fits perfectly. And as it is transparent and thin, the device looks nice. Very good !

Impression: Easy to use;

17 0

ViewMore Hide

• DIY Male to Female DuPont Breadboard Jumper Wires

posted byrpmasc on 12/31/2016

It saves a lot of time, if you plan to DIY with electronics frequently and to reach tight and small places, on breadboards and other boards like Arduino, ESP8266, Raspberry PI, etc.

Impression: Useful;

2 0

ViewMore Hide

• Breadboard Jumper Cable Wires for Electronic DIY

It saves a lot of time, if you plan to DIY with electronics frequently. Very useful to use on breadboards.

Impression: Very good;

2 0

ViewMore Hide

• 830 Point Solderless Breadboard

Anyone that plans to DIY with electronics must have it. This board will help you to start building most electronic projets with Arduino, ESP8266, etc.

Impression: excellent;

2 0

ViewMore Hide

• CUBOT V2 0.88" OLED Bluetooth V4.0 Smart Band Bracelet

posted byrpmasc on 12/27/2016

This item had just arrived at my home, and I got a very good impression. The design is very nice and light. It fits very well on my wrist. And I plugged in the wall and it charged very quickly. When I turn it on, it was almost all features setup -... Read more

Impression: An excellent device to use everyday;

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• 37mm 15x Magnifier w/ 2-LED

posted byrpmasc on 10/26/2016

Excellent to see and read labels of small electronic devices like transistors, capacitors. The glass lens is a bit small, but the light from the leds helps a lot to check what you want to read.

Impression: Good Device;

3 0

ViewMore Hide

• Tempered Glass Screen Protector for iPhone 5/5s

posted byrpmasc on 10/24/2016

This item is really very cheap, I couldn't find anything close in a local store. And it is very easy and quick to install it over the screen. Since I acquired it, 10 months ago, it is in perfect condition.

Impression: Very good;

3 0

ViewMore Hide

• 1.3" LCD Clip-On Guitar Tuner

posted byrpmasc on 10/23/2016

Excellent device. My guitar was leaning in a corner. As soon as it arrived, I started to play guitar. This tuner is light and very simple to use. I am very happy with it.

Impression: excellent,good cheap small;

3 0

ViewMore Hide

• 2.5" SATA USB 2.0 HDD Enclosure - works fine !

posted byrpmasc on 10/23/2016

It is very cheap and does exactly was it is expected. It is very light and exact size of a 2.5" HDD, so you can take it anywhere. It was quickly recognized on both Windows 7 and Linux Ubuntu Operating Systems with no additional setup and using 750... Read more

Impression: Very good,Useful;

3 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere