RUTGEROS

7 2

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Not really trustable battery tester

posted byRUTGEROS on 01/12/2009

The battery tester is very small, i really that. Also the clip for long batteries is very handy. The meter is clear, (would be better if it was in %). Handy that you can also test 9 volt batteries. Feels very weak and also feels like the clip will break ... Read more

1 0

• Stupid scratched thing

posted byRUTGEROS on 12/28/2008

This case really looks nice. It fits prefectly on my ipod. It's also easy to use the scroll wheel. I broke the clip at the backside of the case off beacuse i don't use this but if you want to use it it's a handy thing. Verry stupid!!!! I received it with ... Read more

0 0

• Nice water pipe and verry cheap.

I really like this little thing. It works good. The material is good durable quality and also that;s why it looks so good. You impress people with this funny litlle thing. I think it's hard to clean. You have to clean it well with hot water and soap otherwise ... Read more

1 0

• Handy and cheap, build quality to bad

Verry handy lighter, it melts a lot of stuff. The gas tank is really big so it holds verry long. The safe clip is a good aspect altough it's bad quality. Also good thing is that you can see how many gas tthere's left because of the clear tank. The worst ... Read more

0 0

• Great powerfull laser!

posted byRUTGEROS on 11/19/2008

Great thing!! Love it, litlle price but such a great thing. It burns a lot of stuf , like plastic, firework , paper , matches an almost every dark colored object. The focus is also great, really a positive thing if you see other lasers. It feels very ... Read more

0 0

• Good quality in-ear earphones

I bought this item a few weeks ago and i really like it. The building quality is very good. i really like the cord , it's strong. Length is also good and the most importnant thing : the sound. It's great , very deep bass, some tones are a bit bad but ... Read more

0 0

• Nice little bling bling

Very nice lighter. It's small so it's a perfect keychain and though usefull. It takes a long time before the oil is evaporated. Looks nice to ! I think that you will never find such a great product for this little price. Some friends of me wanted to buy ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections