AntonH

34 7

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • very solid ball head

posted byAntonH on 06/02/2014

Very light (less than 300 gr) very well build ball head. Knobs feel very solid, and even when tightend very light, it locks very well. Almost impossible to move it. Building quality is very good. Tripod mount is 3/8, and it lacks a adapter to 1/4. Most ... Read more

0 0

• Very nicely build webcam

posted byAntonH on 05/23/2014

Correction of a review i wrote yesterday. Webcam with a REAL image resolution of 352x288 pixels. Much better than most webcams who are only half of this resolution. The image quality is good, build-in microphone is rather sensitive. Camera has 4 individual ... Read more

2 1

• Webcam with good image quality

posted byAntonH on 05/23/2014

Correction of a review i wrote yesterday. Webcam with a REAL image resolution of 352x288 pixels. Much better than most webcams who are only half of this resolution. The image quality is good, build-in microphone is rather sensitive. Camera has 4 individual ... Read more

1 0

• very unsensitive mice

posted byAntonH on 05/22/2014

Very nicely build microphone. very easy to use because of build in audio converter to usb. You can directly connect it to a USB port without additional software (windows 7/8) The microphone as a build-in bleu led that can't be switched off. It lights ... Read more

0 0

• Easy to use bluetooth mouse

posted byAntonH on 07/23/2013

Easy to use and easy to connect bluetooht mouse. It uses very little power and a single AA battery will last a very long time. It is rather flat and is not really usable as a havy duty mouse, but will do very fine as a travel mouse for you're laptop No ... Read more

0 0

• Very nice belt extremely easy to use

Extremely nice belt. The leather is of very high quality. Extremely easy to use because of the simple ratchet design. The magnatic lock of the buckle works like a charm. The buckle shows some wear after several months of use. The belt looks and feels ... Read more

0 0

• Perfectly build very handsome flashlight

Very small handsome flashlight. Easely fits to you're keyring. It give's a huge amount of light for such a small flashlight and last a long time at a single AAA battery. None really, well, if i have to write something, the strap won't last long and get ... Read more

0 0

• Nice small USB car-adapter

Very small good power USB car-adapter. Fits very well and is very easy to use. Small red led will show when it is powered. Building quality isn't very good, by my first item the ground contacts broke of after a couple of weeks of use. This was probebly ... Read more

0 0

• Great pen for smartphone

Nice small pen for smartphone with toucht or capacitive screen. Soft tip so it won't scratch you're Phone. It is really a great pen and even works great with non-capacitive touch screens. Soft enough to prevent scratchin, and hard enough for very convenient ... Read more

0 0

• Nice reflector to always have in you're camerabag

posted byAntonH on 08/03/2012

I bought two of those. One for each of my camera bags. I have a large camerabag for when i really go for a shootout and a small camerabag for when i think i could maybe see something worth shooting. none really Nice reflector, very easy to handle because ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections