bart5986

14 0

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • It works :)

posted bybart5986 on 06/06/2009

Very easy to use. Not too hot either so it won't burn you're eyelashes, but hot enough to curl them. Easy to follow instructions to know when it's ready to use. Looks cheap because of the plastic like look. At first I used it the wrong way and get... Read more

0 0 0

• Works great!

posted bybart5986 on 05/21/2009

High quality Very strong grip Soft grip so you don't scratch it Looks nice Button to quick release your Phone/PDA (If someone calls or something) Works great in my car while using GPS Very strong neck so it doesn't move by itself while driving. I... Read more

0 0 0

• Great Protective Cover

posted bybart5986 on 03/27/2009

Helps prevent damage to your laptop by using special material that absorbs shocks/bumps Suits going into a laptop bag for double the protection Nice blue color High build quality Feels nice to touch Looks great None, its perfect This was for my it... Read more

0 0 0

• Great Usb Phone for the price

posted bybart5986 on 01/15/2009

It looks good Its a good size Its loud enough and also has a speaker phone option It supports: Skype X-Lite Net2Phone SJPhone VoipSeries Long enough USB Cable to use the phone No LCD Screen, but impossible for a $12 phone. Wireless and LCD screen... Read more

0 0 0

• Great Flashlight!

posted bybart5986 on 10/18/2008

It looks really good It feels strong like it wouldn't break if you dropped it. Its very bright Takes only one 18650 battery. Stays bright after lots of use. No mode memory! I have to change modes twice to get the brightest setting. Considering the... Read more

0 0 0

• Exactly what I needed, great gamepad

posted bybart5986 on 07/21/2008

Very responsive and fast which is a must for certain games. Long battery life with just one AAA battery. Supports all Windows Mobile 5 & 6 phones as well as others. Good build quality Can also connect to your computer. None, Although a build I... Read more

0 0 0

• Nice screwdrivers

posted bybart5986 on 05/08/2008

A lot of screwdriver heads. Good build quality Good grip on screwdriver Comes with some sort of tweezers Magneticly holds the screw head on the screw driver Case window came cracked, not a big deal I just threw it away as it wasn't important. be I... Read more

0 0 0

• Good value dongle

Cheap Nice looking casing Just plug in and begin using it, no drivers or software required for Vista. Has green activity light if you open it up. Can connect to 2 bluetooth devices at once, probably more but I would need more bluetooth devices to... Read more

0 0 0

• Best card reader I have seen

Good build quality Cheap Very cool Blue/Green/Red indicator light that have a fade effect Very fast transfer rates on the micro sd I used with it. Supports a lot of formats. Supports SDHC Only creates 2 removable drives for all the formats it fits... Read more

0 0 0

• Great value flashlight

posted bybart5986 on 05/06/2008

Very bright light Nice and small The low beam, strobe and SOS modes are neat. Takes 1x AA battery Long battery life Lights up a room Some issues with flickering, seems to fix itself eventually but it seems to be an issue with the on/off was some I... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere