Wish
DX » Community » Reviews » cretanseagull's reviews

cretanseagull

14 266

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Best value for money and very useful item!

posted bycretanseagull on 06/15/2018

I am a lover of adventure and activities outside the door and often I have to take with me, during my outings, small amounts of kerosene for zippo and this fuel is known to tend to overthrow soiling the backpack and risking fires. With this small... Read more

Impression: Metal;

17 0

ViewMore Hide

I have a small electronic scale and I have to make sure that it is accurate and reliable from time to time. This weighty article allows me to test the accuracy of my portable scale! Very practical and useful, I am very happy to have bought it!

Impression: Accurate!;

22 0

ViewMore Hide

An item that can not miss any home and no special survival kit! I am a lover of adventure and of life in the open so that at each of my outputs among other things that I carry with me I bring at least one of these openers! It weighs and cluttered... Read more

Impression: Super,Great quality;

24 0

ViewMore Hide

I was looking for something that would allow me to keep my keys in my pocket without bothering me and without poking my pockets every time. With this article, which I consider brilliant, I solved my problem! Really very useful and practical, I am... Read more

Impression: Nice product with some flaws. ;

20 0

ViewMore Hide

I needed a memory card with good storage capacity, robust and reliable and that's why I decided to buy this well-known brand that has a good reputation in the field of SD memory cards. On that occasion I took two cards, one from 16gb and one from... Read more

Impression: buena;

24 0

ViewMore Hide

I bought this article a while ago with the intention of using it during my travels in the kitchen being a diabetic subject. What I needed was a small scale but precise and reliable! Both of these two conditions have been largely met by this small... Read more

Impression: Perfecta,Practico ,Perfeita;

23 0

ViewMore Hide

An excellent article to be taken seriously seriously, especially by those who, like me, are looking for a way to make their brand earphones (original) usable and safe even when they start playing sports! I find it a great thing to be able to my in... Read more

Impression: muito bom;

19 0

ViewMore Hide

An excellent article to be taken seriously seriously, especially by those like me who are looking for a compact, but equally efficient multi-body in their tasks! I'm very happy to have bought it!

Impression: Quality;

22 0

ViewMore Hide

• Thanks for the gift!

A very good article to take seriously considering especially by those like me who are looking for a memory card not necessarily ultra-fast but with a good storage capacity! Thanks for the gift Dealextreme!

Impression: great;

16 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great value for money!

posted bycretanseagull on 06/13/2018

Great item, as described! Very useful to ensure different objects (torches, navigators, etc ...) on the handlebars of your bike without risk of losing them. I am very satisfied with having bought this item, I recommend it! Nothing to reproach come... Read more

Impression: Muy util,Very useful!;

25 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere