vaskoray

16 92

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Very good data logger at discount price

posted byvaskoray on 04/23/2017

Very simple, yet efficient device. It allows monitoring and recording both the temperature and humidity. Seems quite accurate, even though I haven't double checked the values with another measurement device. The provided software is also rather in... Read more

Impression: Useful,Convenient;

26 0

ViewMore Hide

• Very useful product

Pros: works flawlessly on Redmi Note with the AN97 software, easy to use. LED lighting provides good light for dark spots Cons: Focus is excellent only at short range (max. 50cm), beyond that the image becomes slightly blurry. The USB jack is the... Read more

Impression: Easy to use;

28 0

ViewMore Hide

• excellent tester

Very useful item for checking the output of chargers and the capacity of batteries (phones, tablets, drones etc.). Displayer items: Voltage, Ampere; Charge time, Accumulator capacity.

Impression: excellent,Easy to use;

26 0

ViewMore Hide

• Ridiculously fun item

posted byvaskoray on 09/21/2016

Pros: sturdy construction, flexible metal cable allowing to adjust the fan in various positions. Clear instructions and time is easy to set up. Cons: nothing in particular, price could have been slightly lower

Impression: Fun;

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• plain case

posted byvaskoray on 08/31/2016

Just a plain protective case for Samsung S4. Fits tightly to the phone, but some of the edges are quite sharp and could dent the plastics of the phone itself

Impression: plain case;

2 0

ViewMore Hide

• good protection

posted byvaskoray on 08/30/2016

Pros: thick material with bubbles inside, providing good protection for the tablet Cons: 8" is a stretch, my Huawei M2 barely made it inside, maybe it's more suitable for a 7" tablet

Impression: Good Protection;

3 0

ViewMore Hide

• does what it says

Used for holding the phone's GPS while driving. The opening in the middle is a bit large, so a thinner phone in an upright position could fall off. I have a plastic case on mine, so no problems experienced

Impression: good;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• good quality

Pros:Wore it a could of times in the gym, it has a really quick dry while staying comfortable to wear. Quality is good, no loose strings and good fabric Other thoughts: definetely buy two sizes larger. I'm a European M, and the shirt's L size is a... Read more

Impression: Good fabric;

2 0

ViewMore Hide

• good product

Pros: inexpensive SIM adapter, covering all different card sizes. A must have when changing phones with different SIM slots

Impression: Practical;

3 0

ViewMore Hide

• good watch for a low price

Pros: very good looking skeleton watch, with excellent design. Looks far more expensive than it really is Cons: cheap strap, replaced it with a new one. The automatic winding does not work seamlessly, but the watch can be easily wound from the buy... Read more

Impression: Impressed;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere