jokicha

13 38

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Use a different AUX connector, other than the supplied one

posted byjokicha on 06/14/2018

Pros: Small, Lightweight, Bluetooth functionality Cons: Doesnt work when charging, aux adapter is bad Aux connector got stuck when i tried to pull out, ended up ruining my aux port on my car cd player, use a different one and youll be good

Impression: Useful;

29 0

ViewMore Hide

• Higher quality cable for low price

posted byjokicha on 11/02/2016

came in pretty nice packaging, the cable looks and feels of high quality (better than apple) no fitment issues at all. worth

Impression: High Quality;

3 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great for cable for the price

posted byjokicha on 11/02/2016

May feel cheap, thin and flimsy but its quite durable and has never given me problems even when leaving it in the car in really hot weather. definitely worth the buy

Impression: Good price,flexible;

2 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great! But needs setup before proper usage.

posted byjokicha on 04/13/2015

Pros: Cheap and effective alternative to Sony's Memory Stick ProDuo, 16GB total memory supported (2x 8gb) Cons: Only reads 1 of the 2 microsd cards unless you set it up to work together. Note: I have only tried 2 8gb sd cards so far. it might even... Read more

Impression: Fantastic!;

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great quality for the price!

posted byjokicha on 01/28/2014

- Looks great - Awesome price - Good Quality - The top and bottom part of the case has 2 indents (casting process) - The inside of the casing is somewhat corroded - Not too great for tricks (hinge weakens after a few tricks) If you want to use as... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Pretty Good

posted byjokicha on 11/12/2013

Cheap alternative to gopro brand suction cup mount. Adjustable angles; 360 degree spin, tilt left and right 90 degrees, forward and back ~180 degrees Lock knobs to lock angle positions Kind of cheap feeling plastic, but it does have some weight to... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great For The Price

posted byjokicha on 11/12/2013

Quality of the plastic of the cable is pretty good. The connections are solid, and definitely feel and look like they're good quality. Clear sound quality. Non-tangle design. Cable is not rubberized, it's more like a softer kind of plastic, in a A... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great For The Price

posted byjokicha on 11/06/2013

The straps are nice and springy, the inner part of the straps have grippy rubber lining to insure proper grip to head/hat, plastic mount looks good and does not feel cheap. Fits great over a snapback/fitted baseball cap. Stitching could be done on... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great Deal

posted byjokicha on 11/06/2013

Plastic does not feel cheap, looks great, straps are nice and springy, the mount piece looks solid and does not feel or look like cheap plastic, easily adjustable and comes with a small bag to pack it in too! Looks like the mount and the mount is... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Wicked Price for The Ring

posted byjokicha on 05/05/2013

- Good color - Good engraving - Nice weight - wear it to become invisible (not really lol) - Low quality coating is noticeable if you look closely Three Rings for the Elven-kings under the sky, Seven for the Dwarf-lords in their halls of for Men i... Read more

1 1

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere