cosai

11 2

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • One of the best item on DX

posted bycosai on 03/08/2012

Cheap price. I bought it nearly 2 years ago and the hard case was very good with that. Denim cover hard case. Build quality is not very good. in fact I think it is only a black plastic material. It is heavier than other clips so it is hard to use with ... Read more

0 0 1

• Nearlty the best pipe

posted bycosai on 12/22/2011

Excellent price for such "aged" pipe. I have bought 2. One of them's place where mouth piece enters is made of metal. That can give you a metallic taste and it means these are made by hand. I have bought 2 but they are different. Too small. ... Read more

0 0 0

• Good price

posted bycosai on 12/12/2011

The build quality is good. Also if you look at the other chinese stores, this is the best price as it includes shipping ;) So many pockets so you can organize it your own. I would like to use it as leg bag but couldn't. The design of the bag is so cubic ... Read more

0 0 0

• Best thing to buy

posted bycosai on 12/12/2011

Very sharp and seems more durable. There was a cigar cutter on DX a few cents cheaper than this but this is far more durable. The steel cutter is sharp but it has some build quality defects. Probably the stell quality is not so good. but sharp enough ... Read more

0 0 0

• Does what you expect

posted bycosai on 02/23/2011

Good price Good material It is good for beginners of pipe smoking. That pipe cleaner has all the features that a pipe smoker wants. I wish the spoon was more like a spoon. The spoon of the cleaner has no curve at all so it looks like a dull knife. That ... Read more

0 0 1

• Pretty Good

posted bycosai on 02/23/2011

Excellent price Pretty good magnification 60X to 100X Small, you can put it in your pocket Comes with a pouch which is very necessary in some cases as protect the lenses from dust or from scratches 100X is enough for examining banknotes and coins but ... Read more

0 0 0

• Good price and good quality

posted bycosai on 01/15/2011

Excellent price The bowl is wood and that makes it a true pipe. Metal coated or plastic bowl will not taste good. There is plastic filter in it. You can buy later a metal filter. I have bought 2. The first one was excellent although there is a small crack ... Read more

0 0 0

• Fairly well

posted bycosai on 01/15/2011

Excellent price Looks stylish and makes you a secret agent sometimes:) Useful for lighting cigars expecially Good toy for smoking adults :) All metal. Good build quality The laser is not attached properly so it is not paralel to the gun barrel It is very ... Read more

0 0 0

• COMPLETELY FRUSTRATED

posted bycosai on 01/08/2011

Good price Wifi works very good. Supports USB Nice design feels like ipad:) Android market support. As the operating system is old there is not settings menu.!!! Changing some options seems nearly impossible once it is set. Touch screen is not useful.... Read more

0 0 0

• Pretty good with this price

posted bycosai on 01/08/2011

Excellent price Easy to use Very Very sharp knifes Does what it is supposed to (cutting cigars but also you can cut sausages, fingers etc :) sharp edges!!!) Mine has got broken so I have supported it with a thich wire and it is working now. The finger ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections