mosfetnz

11 10

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Good cheap LEDs

posted bymosfetnz on 01/09/2016

These are great, both value for money and modules. They run quite cool - though a heatsink should be used - and have good mounting holes for attaching to heatsink. They also use one of the most efficient SMD LEDs that is readily available to OEMs.... Read more

Impression: Effecient;

0 0 0

• Very Useful Module

posted bymosfetnz on 06/28/2015

Does what it's supposed to. I bought one to test it out and am happy so grabbed five more so I'll have one on hand when needed rather than have to order and wait for delivery.

Impression: good;

0 0 0

• Doesn't exist

posted bymosfetnz on 06/16/2015

This is the sixth SD card that I've ordered from HK warehouse that I haven't received. I was charged for it and got an email saying it was being processed the next day. The following day I got an email saying it had been posted (including a the I... Read more

Impression: No Such Card;

0 0 0

• No such card.

posted bymosfetnz on 06/16/2015

This is the sixth SD card that I've ordered from HK warehouse that I haven't received. I was charged for it and got an email saying it was being processed the next day. The following day I got an email saying it had been posted (including a the I... Read more

Impression: Doesn't exist;

2 6 8

• Cheap and nasty

posted bymosfetnz on 06/03/2015

When this arrived it had a jumbled display, random segments on. It simply didn't work and I'm not surprised. After DX refunded me I pulled it apart and it's complete rubbish. If it wasn't DOA then it likely wouldn't have lasted more than 20 uses.... Read more

Impression: Useless;

0 0 0

• Handy Gadget

posted bymosfetnz on 05/21/2015

Does what it's supposed to and seems to be well made.

Impression: Good value;

0 0 0

• Good if you're careful.

I've been using these connected to sku.292674 to charge 18650 cells salvaged from used laptop batteries. Pros: Works as advertised. Cons: No reverse-polarity protection. In my case using reclaimed laptop 18650s it's not always east to see which is... Read more

Impression: Quite useful;

0 0 0

• Handy Gadget

I've been using this for a few weeks now to check remaining capacity of 'reclaimed' 18650 cells from old laptop battery packs. It's very useful for this purpose as I fond that. often with a 'dead' laptop pack it's only some of the cells that are I... Read more

Impression: Useful;

0 0 0

• Very Low capacity

posted bymosfetnz on 05/20/2015

Short story - only about 320mA/h capacity each!!! Details; I have a flashlight sku.7503 that can take either two AA cells by using an extender tube or a single Li-Ion cell. I've used it for years with two AAs. Then I was given an old Canon battery... Read more

Impression: Dissapointing.;

0 0 2

• Great replacement for PAR38 in sensor fittings

posted bymosfetnz on 10/24/2011

These lamps, with the addition of a little silicone grease around the threads have proven themselves to be watertight in my outdoor security light. The bulbs that were originally in there were 150W each. I tested these as drawing 5W each. A huge a... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere