Kolehti

20 35

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • great quality... but

posted byKolehti on 10/26/2016

you can use it ONLY with Xiaomi products as my other phones wont work with this eventhough i have right sized phone. Nevertheless it is high quality product.

Impression: only Xiaomi;

2 0

ViewMore Hide

• gift for GF

Bought this as a emergency gift for my GF to cheer her up when she was down. She likes picking her ears alot so this was kind of a reminder "i know you love picking your waxy ears so here is an expert tool for that!" and she laughed and smiled, i... Read more

Impression: good,Very good,Quality;

3 0

ViewMore Hide

• emergency gift for GF

My girlfriend was little down and i decided to buy this and another small item to cheer her up as a suprise... dropshipped them to her and she was very happy in a humorous way about this item but that made her smile so it is all that matters to me... Read more

Impression: Cheap,Great product,Easy to use;

3 0

ViewMore Hide

• Sporty item

This thing is great for runs so you dont need to have your big galaxy note 4 flying in your pants as it is very heavy. This will keep your note 4 attached to your arm firmly and you can enjoy your run without any care in the world.

Impression: Decent for the price,mitigé,nice and easy fit on the arm;

3 0

ViewMore Hide

• tidy workplace

Bought these to tide up my workingspace... but they appear bigger in the pictures so i was kinda suprised how small they were. Nevertheless they are very useful to put in like jewelry parts to be more tidy... no more plastic bags for me!

Impression: boxed;

3 0

ViewMore Hide

• great wires

Huge bundle of wires for the price... awesome! will buy more for sure! Every arduino project will benefit from these ALOT. So get yours now!

Impression: good,Useful,nice;

3 0

ViewMore Hide

• Bread!...board

These will come handy + they are very cheap! so buy a few handfull of these for your arduino courses! breadboard a complex system with ease! :)

Impression: good,Very good,Small;

2 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great for natural products!

This arrived working and precise! For it's price there is no competition. I bought this to weight in my chaga harvest and it turned out to be a must buy for me. Only con is the small size and that is not a big deal.

Impression: scaly;

3 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great little blaster

This thing can withstand wind when used and it has some great sex appeal to it. People will go nuts when they see this and think you are cool. Charges very fast!

Impression: Novelty;

3 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great rope

You can knot this one or use with your hammock! Great quality and i HOPE it is really NYLON and not some cheap plastic rope. Will get more for braiding!

Impression: Otimo produto,BEST,Cumpre o que promete;

2 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere