Simonetti2010

34 165

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Works with 32Gb cards, but...

posted bySimonetti2010 on 10/30/2013

The most important advantage of this card reader is that it Works with 32Gb SD cards, and can read/write the card in the maximum speed allowed by the card. That means that a Class 10 or UHS-1 card will work at its full speed. It Works with a card... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• Looks great, but that's it

Very long cable! The finishing is excellect, with good quality connectors that look just like the original. I bought 2 of these, and none of them worked properly. 1 of the cables don't work at all, and the other only Works for charging. Since the... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• Won't last much

- Protects a bike or scooter from rain and dust - folds easily - neutral color with a nice artwork - it is large enough to fit even a small motorcycle (like a 125-150cc) I kept my bike outdoors, covered with this cover to protect it from the After... Read more

2 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good enough, but not a genuine MAX7219

- It is inexpensive, compared to the real MAX7219 - it Works with Arduino using the MAX7219/7221 libraries - there are plenty of libraries to choose from - it takes the hassle of assembling the board from your hands (which is a little troublesome,... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Much worse than the D7000 version

posted bySimonetti2010 on 10/16/2013

- Allows you to have a second battery right there, without worrying about replacing it. - Gives you a second shutter button and dials, which is a great aid when shooting in vertical (aka Portrait) orientation. - It does have the 1/4 thread in the... Read more

6 0

ViewMore Hide

• Just like the original, but at a fraction of the cost

This remote is extremely useful. It looks just like the original, and also comes in a box that almost looks identical to the Nikon box. This remote is as simple as it gets: it sends one (and only one) composite code to the camera. There is no way... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• The best screen protector I've ever had

This is the best screen protector I've ever bought from DX. Honestly. None of the previous screen protectors I get were as easy to install or as resistant as this one. I was able to install it without a single air bubble in the middle of the Also,... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• Snug fit and confortable to hold

I've had mine installed for over one month now, on my black GT-I9505. It looks GREAT! The fit is tight, snug, and feels very secure. My phone came with the original Samsung flip cover, but I prefer this instead. It feels better on the hand and A a... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• This is the real deal!

First of all, this is a genuine item! It is the real deal. When formatted with FAT32, the available space is 29.8 Gb, which is 32 billion bytes. It comes with a micro SD to SD adapter, which is useful if you plan on use the card on a device that a... Read more

29 3

ViewMore Hide

• Not ideal for Arduino

posted bySimonetti2010 on 10/19/2012

Cheap USB to serial module based on a genuine Prolific PL-2303 HX chip. Installation is hassle-free and all the official Prolific drivers work perfectly with Windows 7 64-bit. It does supply 5V and 3.3V and both voltages are within 2% of the It is... Read more

4 1

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere