DX » Community » Reviews » slamto's reviews

slamto

41 26

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Nice small car DVR, but you get what you pay for!

posted byslamto on 07/27/2015

Very compact size, you can tuck it out of your view behind the rear view mirror. An extra USB connection is built into the mount, however, it's on the top, and hard to plug a cable in since the top part of the car windshield is usually in the way.... Read more

Impression: Good value,Compact size,decent picture;

0 0 0

• Heafty battery backup pack, with solar charging works well.

posted byslamto on 07/13/2015

Large backup battery pack, with a large capacity. Can charge up phones and tablets. Two USB-power outputs (1A and 2A), a bright white LED 'flashlight' built in. These seem to use standard 18650 Lithium Ion batteries, so it is possible to replace... Read more

Impression: Great portable pack, solar charging works!;

0 0 0

• As advertised, no problems mating with existing power connectors.

posted byslamto on 04/05/2015

Not much to review here. I needed the DC power connector, and conviently these had leads attached to them. These were a bit on the pricey side for just a connector, but the fit was good.

Impression: Perfect fit;

0 0 0

• Excellent batteries, great price!

The batteries all worked, they were nicely packaged on a card. No problems so far. Will definitely re-buy these when I need more.

Impression: nice price,great battries;

0 0 0

• Great batteries!

Packaged well, all the batteries worked, battery quality seems standard. No problems at all, would re-buy these in a heartbeat when I need more.

Impression: Worth the price;

0 0 0

• Interesting log cushion

From a distance it really looks like a piece of wood. The foam is dense enough you can use it as a seat cushion or back cushion. A bit on the pricey side, but it is larger than I expected.

Impression: looks like a log!;

0 0 0

• great for one eye, but don't kid yourself about stereoscopic magnification

The LED and lenses are pretty good quality for working with fine details, but the two eyes will never have a chance to converge on small details, so you ended up seeing two completely different images with both eyes. Still good with one eye.

Impression: not bad;

0 0 0

• Fake logs are lots of fun!

Nice to play pranks on people, these also make nice functional neck pillows if you needs them. They honestly look like 4"x4" wood logs. You can scare the neighbors by having your kids run at each other with these things.

Impression: Looks Real,lots of fun!;

0 0 0

• Super-strong magnets and thin.

I bought 3 different types of these magnets, and they are all great. These magnets are very strong, and also thin. With any of these magnets, you should take care that they do not fly across your work table and smash together or they will break, a... Read more

Impression: Super-strong;

0 0 0

• A great hand-held inspection microscope!

The magnification of this is very good, and the optics are nice and sharp. It is well lit and additionally has very useful scale markings in the view. I use this to double check small parts on electronics boards. It's nice and small, fits nicely... Read more

Impression: very useful,high magnification,good optics;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere