DX » Community » Reviews » slamto's reviews

44 29

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Not 300 MHz, but not expensive either!

posted byslamto on 11/04/2015

This review will almost be identical to my review of the P6200 scope probes. In fact the performance of these probes is almost indistinguishable from the P6200 200 MHz scope probes! The cable seems a bit more robust, but every other aspect of the... Read more

Impression: Good value;

0 0 0

• These are good probes, but obviously not "top-shelf"

posted byslamto on 09/30/2015

So if you have unlimited amounts of money, you'll go and buy the 200 MHz Tektronics or Keysight probes. If you want to save a lot of money and don't mind a performance hit, then you get these probes. Comes with the usual accessories for probes. is... Read more

Impression: Good value,Acceptable performance;

0 0 0

• Great package at a great price, but needs some work.

posted byslamto on 08/22/2015

An amazing cost for 5m or RGB LED strip lighting, the controller is adequate and comes with some pre-programmed colours. A separate 12V supply is required. It does work right out of the envelope, but it does need a bit of extra work. The is but of... Read more

Impression: cool,Nice Product,rgb;

0 0 0

• Nice small car DVR, but you get what you pay for!

posted byslamto on 07/29/2015

Very compact size, you can tuck it out of your view behind the rear view mirror. An extra USB connection is built into the mount, however, it's on the top, and hard to plug a cable in since the top part of the car windshield is usually in the way.... Read more

Impression: Good value,Compact size,decent picture;

0 0 2

• Heafty battery backup pack, with solar charging works well.

posted byslamto on 07/13/2015

Large backup battery pack, with a large capacity. Can charge up phones and tablets. Two USB-power outputs (1A and 2A), a bright white LED 'flashlight' built in. These seem to use standard 18650 Lithium Ion batteries, so it is possible to replace... Read more

Impression: Great portable pack, solar charging works!;

0 0 0

• As advertised, no problems mating with existing power connectors.

posted byslamto on 04/05/2015

Not much to review here. I needed the DC power connector, and conviently these had leads attached to them. These were a bit on the pricey side for just a connector, but the fit was good.

Impression: Perfect fit;

0 0 0

• Excellent batteries, great price!

The batteries all worked, they were nicely packaged on a card. No problems so far. Will definitely re-buy these when I need more.

Impression: nice price,great battries;

0 0 0

• Great batteries!

Packaged well, all the batteries worked, battery quality seems standard. No problems at all, would re-buy these in a heartbeat when I need more.

Impression: Worth the price;

0 0 0

• Interesting log cushion

From a distance it really looks like a piece of wood. The foam is dense enough you can use it as a seat cushion or back cushion. A bit on the pricey side, but it is larger than I expected.

Impression: looks like a log!;

0 0 0

• great for one eye, but don't kid yourself about stereoscopic magnification

The LED and lenses are pretty good quality for working with fine details, but the two eyes will never have a chance to converge on small details, so you ended up seeing two completely different images with both eyes. Still good with one eye.

Impression: not bad;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere