slamto

56 231

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Inexpensive temperature & humidity meter

posted byslamto on 03/02/2018

The device is nice and small, and nice to have if you want to measure the temperature and humidity. The humidity reading is not very accurate if it falls below 30% or so. Also the humidity sensor does not last very long, but they're inexpensive, a... Read more

Impression: Useful;

26 0

ViewMore Hide

• great heart rate & oxygenation sensor

Nice and portable, can be easily kept in a first aid kit. Heart rate and O2 level readings seem accurate. Occasionally you have to re-position the device to get a good reading. Display is nice and bright, very easy to read.

Impression: excellent;

24 0

ViewMore Hide

• Very tiny uSD/TF card reader/adapter.

This is great! If you have some old uSD/TF card laying around, this let's you use them as a small USB thumb drive. It's great for the car since the reader does not stick out a lot, so there's no danger of damaging the USB port. The uSD/TF card the... Read more

Impression: Good value,very useful,tiny;

23 0

ViewMore Hide

• Works great!

Works well to control existing RGB LED strip lighting. Many buttons for presets on the remote which makes it easy to use. However, some of the labeled buttons don't exactly match their labeled function. Not a deal breaker. I bought this to replace... Read more

Impression: Very good;

25 0

ViewMore Hide

• Nice adapter for when you need a D battery but only have AA's

These are convenient to have when you need a D battery but only have AA's. I typically have a box of AA batteries, and rarely buy D cells. But when I need to replace one quickly, I can use one of these to get me going temporarily. Construction is... Read more

Impression: Inexpensive;

10 0

ViewMore Hide

• Lights are bright and have waterproof cover.

These lights are quite bright and have a nice waterproof coating to protect the LEDs & electronics. The double-sided tape, however, is terrible. The tape can barely keep the LEDs stuck to a flat, clean surface! I with these came without tape so I... Read more

Impression: Bright,Waterproof;

23 0

ViewMore Hide

• Takes small blades, quite handy and small.

Great for when you need a small blade. All metal and solid in construction. Blade is held in with a magnet as well.

Impression: Solid Feel,Useful little knife,Neat tool;

23 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great charger, lots of features, and support for different battery types.

I've used this charger on and off for a while and so far no problems. I primarily use this to charge Lithium ION batteries.

Impression: "well made" "lots of features";

18 0

ViewMore Hide

• Fast, small & portable, great for re-using old laptop SSDs

Pros: this unit is nice and small, and portable, works great as a travel SSD. Cons: no ventilation holes, so overheating may be an issue I bought two of these to put in some old SSDs I had replaced from my laptops. Works great as a portable drive... Read more

Impression: small and easy to use;

24 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good precision instrument, very nice price.

posted byslamto on 12/09/2016

When comparing to a more expensive LCR meter (BK886) which is about 4 times the cost, this meter is quite comparable. Was surprised at how good this is! Low enough price to have at home for the serious electronics hobbyist. Measurements are very a... Read more

Impression: Good value,very useful,Good precision;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere