DX » Community » Reviews » slewis69au's reviews
Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Does what is says

posted byslewis69au on 06/09/2008

Nice Big Clear Screen. Min/Max recording is useful. Clock, Alarm and "Hourly Beep" functions available. No backlight so screen cannot be read easily. I have nothing to compare it to in terms of accuracy (other than another cheap device which ... Read more

0 0

• Good for the price

posted byslewis69au on 02/13/2008

Good Price, Come pre-charged, Reasonable Capacity, nice finish, mine came in a free little case which was nice. Don't seem to hold their charge over time as well as some rechargable brands but given the price who is complaining!! I use mine in an FM transmitter ... Read more

0 0

• Good quality, sharp blade, good price!

Nice and Sharp, retracting mechanism is easy to use, handle is easy to grip. Does everything that you would expect it to. I have used it to cut thin and thick plastics, paper, cardboard. I wrecked one part of the blade on some thin metal but I got through ... Read more

0 0

• Easy to Use OK Quality

Cheap, Does the job, Lots of different bits, nice and small. Most importantly for me it gets through Aus domestic airport security so I can carry a screwdriver again! I do frequent day trips and was told my old little screwdriver set was not allowed and ... Read more

0 0

• Excellent and high quality

Excellent quality, very bright, easy to use switch, bargain price for the quality. Seem like FAR better quality than many other cheap LED lights going around. None really. Could perhaps be left on accidentally due to the fact that one push of the switch ... Read more

0 0

• Good Case

posted byslewis69au on 11/29/2007

Nice Strong Case, good protection PSP logo on front of case scratches up very easily. Buy two - use one for all of your extra bits and one for your main PSP stuff. Mine was a very faded, light blue not like the blue in the pics. Good, solid, cheap case ... Read more

0 0

• Good case

Nice strong protective case. I would prefer it without the strap part on the back (not really a con) Buy two - use one for all of your accessories and one for your PSP and your essential bits. In my case (ha!) First case: Noise reducing headphones, spare ... Read more

0 0

• Not as robust as the genuine product

Nice protective case. Fits fat PSP very well. Hinges are a bit weak, mine broke after 6 weeks of use and had to be glued back together! Nice case but not very strong - handle with care and it should be fine. Read more

0 0

• Best one out there

Kick ass screen protector. Easily the best one out there. can be a little tricky to apply. Make SURE you get the genuine one - the knock offs are very CRAPPY. To DX'es credit once I realised they had sent me the wrong ones they sent me the right ones ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections