snowgrill

31 7

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • OMG !!

posted bysnowgrill on 05/03/2013

These are outstanding! Bought them to replace a pair of sennheiser CX55 hoping these would be as good but they're not. They're 100% better! Bass will blow your mind. General sound is loud and clear. Comes with 3 different sizes of earbuds so you can achieve ... Read more

0 0 0

• Great

posted bysnowgrill on 03/17/2013

Made of high quality metal, has a very good build quality and looks very good. It's shiny and small but not tiny. Looks very good alongside your car key. Cheap, cheap, cheap, cheap, cheap, one of the cheapest chevrolet keychains and also the most beautiful ... Read more

0 0 0

• Fits aveo 4 key too

posted bysnowgrill on 03/16/2013

- It's cheap - Protects the remote key outstandingly well when you drop it - Soft silicone - Has holes where we need them to be and has the buttons right where they should be - Makes the key easier to find inside a purse because of it's soft touch - Gets ... Read more

0 0 0

• Will blow your mind

posted bysnowgrill on 03/13/2013

- Black and discrete - Good build quality - Looks professional and expensive - Has a FOX 40 inscription on the upper side - Practical black lanyard included - Really LOUD will definetly blow your ears off!!!! I would prefer if it hadn't that canada flag ... Read more

0 0 0

• Great for the price

- Cheap - Very cheap - Really cheap - A lot of batteries for your watches, toys, hearing aids and so on - Most of them are fresh - A few ones were dead something like 10 out of 100. Still, 3,22 for 90 fresh batteries is cheap - Package is a very basic ... Read more

0 0 0

• Seems legit

- Seems a legit chevrolet item - Looks good - Looks really good - A nice chevrolet touch to pimp your ride - Protects your CD's - Chevrolet logo higher than the rest - Metal parts got bruised during transportation - With use it might begin to get ugly ... Read more

0 0 0

• Simple small and useful

- Small - Cheap - Easy to use - Has a led light to let you know it is charging - Charges 2 batteries at the same time - Flat to round adapter can be used with this charger - Protected batteries fit well - No buzzing sound when charging - Only 1 led for ... Read more

0 0 0

• Best pair of cycling grips ever

posted bysnowgrill on 12/31/2011

- Cheap compared to ergon grips - Very good build quality - Rubber feels very very soft on your palm - Bar ends are quite useful and look very good as my bike is also white - Easy to mount - Definetly a best buy, I'm buying another pair for a friend -... Read more

0 0 2

• Great purchase

posted bysnowgrill on 07/23/2011

- Better quality batteries for half the price - Got this for my mother and she told me they last longer and power the hearing aid better than the ones she buys here - Comes in a retail package like the one in the photos - All batteries arrived fine - ... Read more

0 0 1

• Works really good

posted bysnowgrill on 07/23/2011

- Fits wider belts like military and police ones - Great build quality in both plastic, cloth and streching material - Really fits all flashlight sizes. I use it with a spiderfire P7 but tried to fit in a Maglite mini AAA and a Maglite 4D and they all ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections