DXwoof

6 2

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Great case

posted byDXwoof on 12/21/2013

Gives your phone a nice rubbery grip, won't slide around on tables, it is good fit on my nexus 4. The matte black blends in great with the phone, it comes around the curved edges a just little bit to cover the area where some screen protectors don't cover ... Read more

0 0 0

• Fixed my problem.

posted byDXwoof on 04/02/2013

They fit in the spot. Now my DS charges when it did not. So far so good, I have not had to use the other fuses. they're a little small and can be easily misplaced. It's a tricky soldering job, but if you need these your DS is most likely not working so ... Read more

0 0 0

• get to see the inside of your DS

posted byDXwoof on 04/02/2013

It makes your DS see though, plastic feels nice all around. Everything fits firmly and flush. fitting the bezel stickers on the screens is a little tricky and the stylus that comes with isn't as nice as the orignal DS You'll need a triwing screw driver ... Read more

0 0 0

• The number of buttons is too damn high

posted byDXwoof on 01/01/2013

It works plug and play in windows 7, works well in windows media center. There's too many buttons you're never going to use, at least not with the programs I use. The sudo mouse button is slow over all the lay out is a bit confusing. But once you get ... Read more

0 0 1

• Good for cables you use often

Great for game controllers, amp leads, if it plugs in you're going to want to slip one of these on your cable and leave it there until you need to wrap it up again. the color selection, or lack there of is a bit of a negative, I mean would it be that ... Read more

0 0 1

• Sharper than composite

A must have if you want to hook your PS2 up to a HDTV, much sharper than composite, only like 6 PS2 games are HD and it doesn't doesn't have any anti-aliasing so the image is a little rough around the edges, but that's the limits of the PS2. Check you ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections