fishbong

6 25

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Nice once you understand how it works

posted byfishbong on 04/23/2017

Pros: A nice bright display, but you need enough power, i recommend connecting it to the 5V Output and have a 9V power supply for optimal brightness. Cons: It does not have an easy to use library, you have to send bytes manually. But i found this... Read more

Impression: Nice and Cheap,Good build quality.,Good display;

25 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good, high-power LED

posted byfishbong on 03/30/2016

This is a very bright LED, so it is good for bringing light into dark corners. Of course you need to find a way to cool it down, if if it goes uncooled on maximum power, not only will you have less efficiency due to thermal resistance, but it will... Read more

Impression: High power LED;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Adequate for the price

posted byfishbong on 03/30/2016

Obviuously you cannot expect a real 1.3MPix camera for this price, and overall it is not a bad thing to have, but still i was disappointed in some ways. The only good things are the decent microphone and uncomplicated installation. However for the... Read more

Impression: Good price,good mic,low resolution, but has a decent microphone;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Barely satisfactory

posted byfishbong on 08/30/2009

-Easy installation -Works plug and play using XP, vista and Win7 -Small -hissing during sound playback -volume level is always at 100% no matter how you set it in windows. much too loud! -No drivers/Software on the included CD -No instruction This... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Not too useful or durable

posted byfishbong on 10/16/2007

Usable as a spare flashlight, lighter is OK too. The durability of the lighter is not satisfying, it does not work after i used it for a few times. The colored LEDs have 8 modes, but only one of those is really bright and it always cycles if you a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Useful adaptor with weaknesses.

posted byfishbong on 10/16/2007

Does what it is supposed to do, reliable and uncomplicated. I connected an IDE HDD to a SATA port with it, and the read/write speed and reaction time of the HDD were significantly lower then when i connected it to an IDE port. So this is only a If... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere