kookraap

8 5

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Reasonable 3 metre cable.

posted bykookraap on 08/30/2012

I bought two of these after my last long HDMI cable died -- that one was a $5 piece, thought I'd upgrade to $9.90 and see how that goes. I use this to plug my laptop into my AV receiver, so it gets plugged and unplugged frequently, and the kids So... Read more

2 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good cable, buy.

This is an excellent quality HDMI cable. It comes in a zip-lock bag and is supplied those little white plastic plug covers. I don't know why, though. I don't really know what to do with them other than throw them out. They are flat cables, which I... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Excellent cable, buy.

This is an excellent quality HDMI cable. It comes in a zip-lock bag and is supplied those little white plastic plug covers. I don't know why, though. I don't really know what to do with them other than throw them out. They are flat cables, which I... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good cable, buy.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good cable, buy.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great. Buy it.

Fits perfectly onto mu EF 50mm F1.8 -- excellent fit, just like a genuine part. Every Canon owner should buy the EF 50mm f/1.8 lens. It's about $100, and it's brilliant value for money. None. This is great value for money. It says "For Canon... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• My 3 year daughter loved it

Requires assembly. The rubber sheet needs to be cut into individual tiles, then stuck onto the foam blocks, then you need to put matching stickers on the back. My daughter enjoyed the process of making them (I cut the rubber sheet for her). The up... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• Fantastic bike light

posted bykookraap on 07/20/2010

You know it's a good light when you hear pedestrians say, "Wow! That's bright." You can easily add this to your handlebar using one of the two supplied thick bands of rubber. There's a green light at the rear of the unit that turns red 3... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere