DX » Community » Reviews » sunrise3500's reviews
Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Great value.

posted bysunrise3500 on 06/01/2009

The price. Buying in bulk is always good value. This is no exception. Also, it's a well branded battery, so it's charge and life has been excellent. No problems with leaking batteries - a sign of batteries stored in poor condition and/or of low quality.... Read more

0 0

• Universal

Easy to set up if you're happy to manually do each button. Easy to switch between different devices. No problems with dodgy buttons or the display. Build quality is pretty average. Doesn't look very impressive, but after fairly long term ownership, still ... Read more

0 0

• Good value

Good sensitivity - works fine from the glove box or under the radio on the dash. Seems to be pretty standard with how it works, so any software that can talk to BT devices over a com port can talk to it! Pretty cool to watch where I am on Google Maps ... Read more

0 0

• Yay

Perfect fit for the Aldi rebadge of the MSI Wind netbook. Lasts much longer than the original battery. (Double the time!) Charges without issue. Great to have a netbook that lasts five hours, and then when it runs out, have another battery to turn to!... Read more

0 0

• Works!

Works as described. Makes a great cheap backup battery for when you go flat on the run. Seems to last a while. After a year, still holding charge okay. At first I thought this died and stopped charging, ends up it was making proper contact with the charger.... Read more

0 0

• Solid adapter

Very solidly built adapter. Have two of these, and both flawless over the last year. Even after extensive and long term use, don't get worrying sparks or crackles like you end up getting from cheaper adapters after you've had them just for a few weeks.... Read more

0 0

• Perfect for Inspiron 1525

Neoprene, like a wet suit basically! Fits my Dell Inspiron 1525 like a glove! Absolutely perfect size, shape and fit. There's some dorky engrish text printed onto the bag. Still fine though. Has kept my notebook scratch free and surely also sponged the ... Read more

0 0

• A year on, still going!

Had this for a year now, and it's still going strong. No problems with build quality or any intermittent software issues. Exactly the same as the day I got it. Have had occasional problem with a rom not loading but that was fixed by updating the firmware ... Read more

0 0

• mm memory

Seems to be genuine Kingston. Works flawlessly even after long term ownership. Excellent compatibility and good value price. Comes with full size SD to micro adapter which is handy for card readers that only support full size SD Cards e.g. usb card readers,... Read more

0 0

• As described.

Easy to use. One button, bang, done. And being IR, no vibrations to blur your shot! Much cheaper than the official wireless remote / other alternatives. None. It works as described. May consider the direction limiting, but it's not at the fault of the ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections