pss2010

116 90

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Solid build and firm fit

posted bypss2010 on 07/01/2016

Pros: Worked with charging Cons: failed with OTG cable connected to it. may work on some devices but failed for my Mini 3g and teclast 3g air tablets I did test tablets with another OTG cable. seems some work and some dont on either tablet.. I why... Read more

Impression: failed;

0 0 0

• Failed to work as OTG on 2 tablets

Pros: Well none as I couldnt get it to work for my tablets Cons: failed with OTG I suspect its to do with size of resistance on ID line may work on some devices but failed for my Mini 3g and teclast 3g air tablets for the price not bad just shame... Read more

Impression: failed;

0 0 0

• Fail for OTG cable connected but Data and charging works

Works for Charging and Data to PC tested on 2 tablets Cons: failed with OTG I suspect its to do with size of resistance on ID line may work on some devices but failed for my Mini 3g and teclast 3g air tablets I find it handy as I have a dodgy usb... Read more

Impression: Basic;

0 0 0

• MTK chipset and GPS let it down

posted bypss2010 on 09/28/2015

Pros: Big improvement on their S5 they fixed the problems with bad mic pickup when 2g/3g reception was weak. This model is very clear both ends. Loud on the speaker as well. Battery lasts longer but the down side is they soldered the battery in S5... Read more

Impression: almost great;

0 0 0

• Works in windows 8.1 fully on tablet but not android kitkatt

posted bypss2010 on 09/23/2015

Pros Cheap, handy ports but needed more usb 2.0 ports but can daisychannel another hub in otg mode to expand, easy to use.. switch 1 for otg powerde from tablet, switch 2 for windows with power charging mode and switch 3 for android mode with and... Read more

Impression: working mostly;

0 0 0

• Sent 32gROM not 64g and android wifi issue

posted bypss2010 on 09/02/2015

Pros.. cheap enough, great graphics, reasonable speed, dual boot Cons. the price was reduced 30usd weeks after I paid!, the wifi keeps dropping every minute under android.. seemed ok in windows so I suspect its a android OS issue like driver. , to... Read more

Impression: Annoyed;

0 0 2

• Again another top Chinese Tablet and comes ready set in English

posted bypss2010 on 01/08/2015

Pros:-Big battery, sim slot and sdcard slot.. charges via usb port, great graphics, very fast Cons: Didnt come with 2am charger like the manual said.. plus they dropped the price 30 dollars a week after i bought and werent keen to give me a free I... Read more

Impression: good,impressive for chinese tablet;

0 0 0

• Clear Display from 2 meters and nice design

posted bypss2010 on 12/04/2014

Pros: Clear Display, Small for Pocket, thin, Reasonable build. Cons: Manual waste of Time. it was pure nonsense.. probably use google translate from Chinese to English. Both 2 of these since they are cheap.. both worked but one had BAD temp said... Read more

Impression: Nice design;

0 0 1

• It works ok with Zgpax smart watch.. however the commands not in english

posted bypss2010 on 09/16/2014

Pros: - Fits ear comfortably, battery seems to be good, manual seems ok its in english Cons: - no large button to tap to pick or drop calls.. have to press a middle small button avoiding the volume - and + buttons. Cant find a way to change from... Read more

Impression: Its Ok;

0 0 0

• Worked with Android 4.2 but not ics

posted bypss2010 on 05/07/2014

-Nice feel -rechargable battery -small for shirt pocket -light -many functions -didnt work on zgpax smart watch. Paired Ok but wont connect.. work on cinese 4.2 tablet though but I bought to use with watch.. sadly its not much use then - could it... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere