funkdoctor

43 10

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Works on ipad 3rd generation

posted byfunkdoctor on 03/23/2013

+ It has varying output options so it is useful for a wide range of electronic goods. + feels solidly built. + rubber casing makes it pleasurable to hold. + Led torch is bright enough to be useful. - the major con is the switch that controls the voltage ... Read more

0 0 0

• Just about works on an ipad 3

posted byfunkdoctor on 03/17/2013

User friendly length. It is of reasnable value for the money. It works (in a fashion) unlike some long apple cables that refuse to work on an ipad, that I have bought elsewhere on the Internet. The cable is thicker than original cables which to me is ... Read more

0 0 0

• a bit of bling

posted byfunkdoctor on 07/07/2012

-it looks great if animal prints and imitation diamonds are your thing. -the imitation diamonds stay on the case very well -it is lightweight -it will take the impact of a drop that may otherwise have damaged an iphone - the print is very convincing as ... Read more

0 0 0

• the bird houses come in white too!!!

posted byfunkdoctor on 02/17/2012

+ if you are constantly misplacing your keys at home, then this could be a soluction for you. + the whistle is loud. + overall it is a well thought out design, the bird sits snuggly in its house. + the box is elegant, with highlights of silver foil. +... Read more

0 0 0

• a novel way to stop misplacing keys!

posted byfunkdoctor on 10/23/2011

+ if you are constantly misplacing your keys at home, then this could be a soluction for you. + the whistle is loud. + overall it is a well thought out design, the bird sits snuggly in its house. + the box is elegant, with highlights of silver foil. +... Read more

0 0 0

• cheap earphones

posted byfunkdoctor on 09/30/2011

+ cheap earphones. + no pointless packaging, so better for the environment than those that come in oversized boxes. + they sit comfortably in the ear + they are aesthetically pleasing - wire mesh missing from the speaker - R upside down, as per other ... Read more

0 0 0

• sweet cr2032 batteries

posted byfunkdoctor on 11/14/2010

* very good quality batteries * branded sony * the batteries are used in many things in my house, from kitchen scales to dodgy chinese watches. having a pack or two of these at hand comes in very handy. * the blister pack may not be glued on properly.... Read more

0 0 0

• do not buy them, these do not work out cheap!

* these are a great product, on their way to becoming a modern classic. * i first saw these nearly 10 years ago, and the price then was around £5 for one. * simple, easy to use. * they are so cheap. * because they are so cheap, you may feel inclined to ... Read more

0 0 0

• a nice little light holder

* cheap enough for what it does. * i have bought two, one for a strobe light and one for useful-for-me-light * it seems very durable *velcro allows for a quick release of the light/holder, should you need to park the bicycle in a city. * it happily holds ... Read more

0 0 0

• looks very professional

* i was very impressed with the way this was packaged * it looks just like the ones that the jewellers have. * it comes in a plastic case, and a retail box, if you are looking to resell. * scratch free lens * it puts a jeweller on their back foot, if ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections