TATTOOQAC

34 185

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Great and powerfull

posted byTATTOOQAC on 06/15/2017

I got these to put together a couple of rotary tatto machines I´m testing. They have good power, they are small and they dont heat up! No cons so far!

Impression: Very good;

28 0

ViewMore Hide

• excellent little lighter

Its a good thing not to depend on gas, just plug-in to any USB and charge it! It looks cheap, but I guess thats because it is cheap. Cons: I´m guessing that its not gonna last that long, the little spiral looks fragile.

30 0

ViewMore Hide

• works for its money!

This is something you have to have, specially if you are a hobbiest or work with Dremel. Cuts great and its cheap! no cons so far! You get what you pay for!

23 0

ViewMore Hide

• this is excellent!

It is very small and adaptabe to any phone. Easy to use and works great! A cheap way to take good photos without using stupid programs. No cons so far. I recommend it!

Impression: Very cool;

27 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great little magnets

posted byTATTOOQAC on 04/29/2017

Pros. Do you need them? No.... but they are great. Very powerful. I use them for lots of things that I wouldnt have imagen useing them for. No cons.

29 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great glue!

Its is a "must have". It is excelently builted. It has a littli plastic tip to protect the metal dosificater. Glues anything and everything. The only con I found is that its not as hard as super glue. If you´re looking to glue something that news... Read more

Impression: great;

25 0

ViewMore Hide

• Excellent little motor

It an excelent little motor. Works great and doesnt heat up. A bit smaller then I was expecting but that was my problem and not a con for the product. Highly recomended. Its very lite.

23 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great adapter!

posted byTATTOOQAC on 02/04/2016

This is an iten that makes your life easier! It adapts to almost any kind of screw! Great "one for all" key

Impression: solid;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Very bright

This is one of those things you need to have. Its at least 10 times brighter than the phone light and works perfectly!

Impression: Bright;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• A great item

It serves its purpose. Works well and the light is bright. Making it easy to plug cel into it.

Impression: Great!;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere