ArturFischer

19 319

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Usefull Flintstone

posted byArturFischer on 10/03/2017

Flintstone with massive magnesium! The flintstone comes with some kind of coating, better sand it before use. To use it you need some blade, I tried with a pocket knife, the scraper that comes together simply does not work, it a has a rule, a and... Read more

Impression: Simple,Great value;

24 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good small waterproof backpack

posted byArturFischer on 09/29/2017

Good backpack for small goods. It´s light, I mean really light, it can place it folded inside a cargo backpack or any other backpack without taking to much space and weight. Tried it under a faucet any really looks like is waterproof. You can have... Read more

Impression: Waterproof;

22 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good for DIY

posted byArturFischer on 06/29/2017

Good small sized batteries. Used to power my RC car. They can be soldered together to form higher voltage batteries. Charged and discharged fine. But they can´t draw to much current due it´s small size.

Impression: DIY;

29 0

ViewMore Hide

• usefull heat shrink

Pro: it does the job. Shrinks neatly. Way better than taping wire. Just chose the right diameter, cut on the needed lenght, place around the wiring, heat with a heat gun or lighter and is ready!

Impression: Good product,Useful;

27 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great little light!

Pros: It´s small and I like it´s size; Good power. Lightweight. Easy to turn on. Three modes: steady, blinking and fast blinking. Fast to fix on the bicycle´s seat post. Great alloy anodized finishing. Waterproof

Impression: good,excellent,Waterproof;

28 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good DIY bundle

Pro: it does the job. Shrinks neatly. Way better than taping wire. Just chose the right diameter, cut on the needed lenght, place around the wiring, heat with a heat gun or lighter and is ready!

Impression: Useful,Great value;

14 0

ViewMore Hide

• Usefull button cells

Way cheaper than buying it locally, I use it on my rear bike light and on some other house hold devices. Very usefull, always keep some on hand.

Impression: good,muito bom,Cheap;

28 0

ViewMore Hide

• Really professional Rubber

Pro: it can shot small beads really fast. I actually got amazed about how fast was it. Eye wear recomended Cons: can be dangerous, so use with caution.

Impression: Professional;

23 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good flashligth and other stuff holder

Pros: My flashlight fit perfectly. it holds sturdly to my belt. Cons: must match your flashlight size, any flashlight smaller than the 18650 ones will be too loose on it.

Impression: sturdy;

24 0

ViewMore Hide

• Really strong magnet

Pros: Very strong. If you need a strong magnet, get this one! Cons: Don´t let shock to large pieces of metal, it can shatter. Don´t let any part of your body between the magnet and other magnets or pieces of metal.

Impression: Powerfull;

22 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere