ArturFischer

24 433

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • High Amp conector

posted byArturFischer on 05/06/2018

Use this ofr my model cars, made these conector standart for them. They are easy to use and to solder. Buy some Heat Shrinke to insulate where you solder the wires. Black and red.

Impression: easy to solder,High Amp,Conector;

28 0

ViewMore Hide

• Simple and usefull

Really simple to use. Way faster to send stuff from the phone to notebook than bluetooth. You can take it anywhere and use the micro SD cards that you have laying around the house.

Impression: good,Cheap,Useful;

21 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good DIY USB

Got it to use in my DIY 12v powerbank. It´s working fine and tried it with a 6v source and worked perfectly. My multimeter was reading 5,10v when powering it with 6v. The size is a little bulky but it´s ok for me.

Impression: good,works,DIY;

19 0

ViewMore Hide

• Strong multiuse holder.

I use to atach a flashlight to my bike´s handlebar. It´s thicker than the one a had previously. It keeps the flashlight steady and a smooth look on my bicycle.

Impression: good,Useful;

24 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great little light

It´s really weights nothing, it may look a little flimsy. I don´t have to buy spare batteries anymore, it´s rechargeble. It´s bright enough for night use, not for day light. Not really waterproof. Four modes, but usefull for me are only the steady... Read more

Impression: Very good,Cheap,Useful;

22 0

ViewMore Hide

• Usefull Flintstone

posted byArturFischer on 10/03/2017

Flintstone with massive magnesium! The flintstone comes with some kind of coating, better sand it before use. To use it you need some blade, I tried with a pocket knife, the scraper that comes together simply does not work, it a has a rule, a and... Read more

Impression: Simple,Great value;

24 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good small waterproof backpack

posted byArturFischer on 09/29/2017

Good backpack for small goods. It´s light, I mean really light, it can place it folded inside a cargo backpack or any other backpack without taking to much space and weight. Tried it under a faucet any really looks like is waterproof. You can have... Read more

Impression: Waterproof;

22 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good for DIY

posted byArturFischer on 06/29/2017

Good small sized batteries. Used to power my RC car. They can be soldered together to form higher voltage batteries. Charged and discharged fine. But they can´t draw to much current due it´s small size.

Impression: DIY;

29 0

ViewMore Hide

• usefull heat shrink

Pro: it does the job. Shrinks neatly. Way better than taping wire. Just chose the right diameter, cut on the needed lenght, place around the wiring, heat with a heat gun or lighter and is ready!

Impression: Good product,Useful;

27 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great little light!

Pros: It´s small and I like it´s size; Good power. Lightweight. Easy to turn on. Three modes: steady, blinking and fast blinking. Fast to fix on the bicycle´s seat post. Great alloy anodized finishing. Waterproof

Impression: good,excellent,Waterproof;

28 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere