Thatwey

12 28

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Fantastic mini-blowtorch

posted byThatwey on 09/03/2018

Pros: Lightweight, cheap, multiple uses, has safety switch and heat cap, lock ON or lock OFF and a slide switch to prevent accidental firing of piezo Cons: None that I can think of. It's one of those tools I find myself carrying with me at most... Read more

Impression: excellent,Very useful and handy to have.;

25 0

ViewMore Hide

• $2 result with a $2 product

posted byThatwey on 10/26/2016

Pros: If you expect a device to give you an indication of VR and how it works, this is a very cheap way to try it. This is why I bought one and it does exactly as I expected. After I evaluate it and the available VR available out there I will then... Read more

Impression: nice,You get what you pay for;

3 0

ViewMore Hide

• Very useful and handy to have many of them

posted byThatwey on 07/12/2016

If you are an arduino officiando 6 of these isn't too many.

Impression: Good quality;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Prototype useage

posted byThatwey on 07/12/2016

Each pad is seperate which is either good or bad depending on your needs, but it means the copper lifts off very easily, also you have to manually join all connections. But, a very handy set of boards to have for many reasons, if you prototype you... Read more

Impression: Good boards for prototyping, all pads are seperate;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• I lurve analogue meters

posted byThatwey on 09/18/2014

Pros: Very clear and easy to read meter. Very typical in design, size and markings so no retraining needed for end user. Wiring connectors also normal with threaded rod, nut and two washers. The fitting hole is smaller than meters I have used in a... Read more

Impression: Accurate,attractive,old school;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Finger Snappin' Good

posted byThatwey on 06/26/2014

These critters are small but can fit a pencil or pen through the hole. And they are powerful, as you would expect with real earth magnets. My original idea is to encircle tools to make them magnetic to use. A lot of tricks come to mind though. :D... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Faaantastic

posted byThatwey on 06/07/2014

Extremely handy, pocket size, great cigarette/pipe lighter, fire starter, etc. Easily refillable. It is such a great tool it should be a part of every Swiss Army Knife. I've had one ~12 months and just bought another for a spare. Adjustable flame... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Nearly perfect

posted byThatwey on 04/15/2012

I have the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 GT-P7500. This case is a nice firm fit, nice colour, good construction. For transporting the Galaxy Tab it offers great protection while looking good too. It even has "Galaxy Tab" on the little external... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Whatever else, this is only a UV light source

posted byThatwey on 08/31/2011

People have written some very strange things about these and other UV light sources. This is a very handy to have and use UV light. Use it to check that money is real and also if you mark your property with a UV marker pen, you need a UV light are... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Protective shock-proof case

posted byThatwey on 12/07/2009

This case may well be good for a 2.5" drive, but I took a punt that my 4.7-inch screen Satellite Navigation device. Navman MY50T to be exact. It's the cheapest case I have seen that could fit and it's perfect. I think I just but a few more of... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere