Small, can carry easily
Lens is actually pretty good: focuses easily, doesn't require much fiddling to get a sharp image and there isn't any appreciable distortion. Native resolution is low 320x240 (not 640x480 as advertised)
Brightness is not 500 Lumen ... Read more
- You cannot get a cheaper Android phone without simlocks or subsidies
- Two SIM slots
- Good phone reception everywhere
- Skype, Netflix, etc, work nicely
- Touchscreen is capacitive
- Has FM Radio - Chinese default language, only English as ... Read more
XBMC works (so Hulu!)
Loud-ish, so decent as alarm clock (if you keep it powered, see cons)
Runs whatever you throw at it.
Dead easy to root.
Cheap. Very cheap. Come on. Two cinema tickets and hotdogs can easily cost more money than this.... Read more
Not only useful for Blackberry: if you have two gadgets that charge off Micro USB, you can charge them at the same time from one port. Or connect one to the PC and charge another. Cable is very solid and connectors are well made.
They are very cheap, ... Read more
- Very good keyboard this. Big keys, good tactile feedback
- Easy to clean (which is useful if you tend to eat in front of your computer... don't ask, I'm a busy man)
- Nice to carry around, doesn't take much space if you want to use it with a tablet,... Read more
- Works as a router
- Works as an Access Point
- Works as a wireless to ethernet converter
- Antenna is detachable, connector is standard.
- Decent throughput - No DD-WRT or OpenWRT support. Kind of a big deal considering what this could do with it.
-... Read more
- Good material, image not too dark
- Very good image separation
- Good strong attachment on the glasses
- Excellent price - Plasticky, but what else could you expect at the price?
- Because of the point above, I'm not sure of the durability.
- Legs which ... Read more
- Is a pretty decent walkman on its own.
- Mechanical parts have a good solid feel to them.
- Does what it says on the tin.
- The capture software that comes with it, Audacity, may be free software, but it is a very good choice. - If you already have ... Read more
- Right size for the device (and several other besides) - Build quality good. - You can use it as a stand - It stays closed nicely - Much better than SKU.49303 if you have a Nook... - ...and two bucks cheaper. - I would have preferred a more leatherish ... Read more
Fits very well, and is very sturdy and impact resistant -I'm a rather clumsy person when it comes to phones-
It has a lovely rubbery feeling to the touch (even though it is hard plastic). It must be the holes. On top of everything, it is rather nice looking.... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.