thekanester

116 38

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Works great when you figure out how to assemble them

posted bythekanester on 01/18/2015

Bought two pairs. One for the office, and another for my son. Initially, they were difficult to assemble, but that was me just being a bit silly. When you put them together they are quite sturdy and easy to insert phones between 4" & 5". Didn't on... Read more

Impression: Great stuff!;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great Tardis earrings at a good price

posted bythekanester on 01/17/2015

Bought for my girlfriend, who is an amazing girl-geek and loves Dr Who. They arrived really quickly and look quite nice in antique silver. The gem on top is a little bit green-blue, rather than deep blue, but that's fine. They are surprisingly but... Read more

Impression: Brilliant tardis earrings;

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• Cute little earrings. Good size.

posted bythekanester on 01/17/2015

Bought as a present for my girlfriends who really loves all things owly. They're a good size. Not too big and not too small. Reasonably light and not garish in colour when work. All in all a good purchase. She was very happy with them.

Impression: Nice little earrings;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• A quality lens

posted bythekanester on 12/10/2014

The lens comes packaged in cardboard box. Inside of that is a plastic hinged case with some soft foam up which this sits. So everything arrived in tip-top condition. The lens clarity is very good and even. There were no scratches or dull patches.... Read more

Impression: Great value.;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• A quality lens

The lens comes packaged in cardboard box. Inside of that is a plastic hinged case with some soft foam up which this sits. So everything arrived in tip-top condition. The lens clarity is very good and even. There were no scratches or dull patches.... Read more

Impression: Good value;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• A great price for a useful item

I had a couple of LED strips lying around in my parts box. I also have a compatible 12V PSU to power this, so I thought that it might be a cheap purchase to have some fun with. The kit arrived very quickly and came with the unit and a remote all I... Read more

Impression: Cheap and effective ;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Well-made watch that is very bright and looks good

posted bythekanester on 10/08/2014

Bought this watch as a present for my teenage son, who, like me, loves all things shiny and bright! The watch arrived really quickly and is packed inside a good, solid box. The box can be used as a presentation case, although there's a DX sku on a... Read more

Impression: Well made, bright and solid;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great quality, fully-featured android phone.

posted bythekanester on 08/25/2014

Pros: Pre-ordered the phone for $88.88, which was around £52. The phone arrived, in great condition, around 10 days after the release date, which was good. Pre-order also made the phone arrive with a back protector. Firstly, the phone appears to a... Read more

Impression: Inexpensive!;

9 0

ViewMore Hide

• Hey, an inexpensive, well-made tablet is definitely worth a look!

posted bythekanester on 08/22/2014

Pros: This tablet cost me around £42 delivered, which is amazingly cheap for a quad-core tablet. It arrived within 10 days and I didn't have to pay any import duty on it, so that was great. My first impressions of this tablet are that it's really... Read more

Impression: Amazing value for money. Well made.;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Looks great. Just like the one in the movie!

posted bythekanester on 04/09/2014

Bought 2 of these. One for my niece and one for my daughter. They're both mad about LOTR, and the price was cheap, so I thought it might be something shiny to cheer them up. They're actually quite heavy little rings - must be the weight of the ;}... Read more

2 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere