thiagofuer

9 195

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Useful for who is traveling

posted bythiagofuer on 07/18/2018

Pros: Useful for those who are traveling because it allows quick access to the camera.The material appears to be of good quality, bringing some safety in the camerâ handling. Cons: Could be cheaper

Impression: Good quality,could be cheaper,Usefull;

28 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good option but as an alarm and not as a horn

posted bythiagofuer on 07/18/2018

Pros: Light, simple to use. Cons: The battery and the horn sound that is the same alarm sound.

Impression: light,Simple,Fragile;

25 0

ViewMore Hide

• useful for testing with appliances

posted bythiagofuer on 06/26/2018

useful for testing with appliances. It is a tool that allows you to analyze the behavior of your USB port, showing data on voltage, consumption, amperage. The display is a bit smaller than I expected and depending on your USB port the preview may... Read more

Impression: nice,Usefull,Good Cost;

20 0

ViewMore Hide

• Very Good and usefull

Good quality, good workmanship, delivery everything promised in the advertisement. I can charge all my devices simultaneously without any problem and without loss of power. The Charger is very good for identifying the amount of energy consumed by... Read more

Impression: Good quality,Performance;

24 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good quality

It is a good quality metal bracket, I had no problem installing it on the bike as reported by other people in the comments. I traveled long distances with the support and at no time gave way. Only negative point is the fact that it is not by a to... Read more

Impression: Good product,Quality;

26 0

ViewMore Hide

• Very useful and fits perfectly to the animal's body

posted bythiagofuer on 05/25/2018

Pro: Very useful, now I can make good videos with my dog, the accessory allows it to fit the camera on the top and bottom of the animal providing good viewing angles and allow adjustment of the straps so that there is no slack. Con: The fit of the... Read more

Impression: Very good,Super,Impressed;

24 0

ViewMore Hide

• Muito bom e fácil de utilizar

posted bythiagofuer on 05/25/2018

Pró: tem um tamanho adequado para que consiga colocar em um local que não fique aparente, sua configuração e utilização é muito simples, permitindo que qualquer pessoa com o mínimo de habilidade com tecnologia possa utilizar. Cons: Poderia ser da... Read more

Impression: good,Cheap,Easy to use;

24 0

ViewMore Hide

• Not usefull

posted bythiagofuer on 04/03/2018

pros: Ease of use cons: As you can see in the video the tripod can not handle the weight of a simple camera gopro, much less the weight of a cell phone. Because of this, you lose all the benefit of using the product because you will not be able to... Read more

Not usefull

Impression: Cheap,Poor;

24 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great tool and great price

posted bythiagofuer on 06/26/2014

Easy to use and complete. Mounted in an easy to fit in with many current and brushes, so the tool can save you time in cleaning the bike chain and without dirtying the hands of oil. If you clean using only water she can not do a thorough cleaning,... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere