BLooDLorD

5 0

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Super cheap and nice

posted byBLooDLorD on 10/15/2013

Works perfect in my macbook pro. Full sata speeds. My ssd is plugged in it. Feel free to buy this one, if you want to have more than one disk drive in your macbook pro. It fits easily with standart optical drive mount screws, so you have no problem mounting ... Read more

0 0 0

• Very very good product

steel is very strong with this knife. In hands it feels havy a bit, but also feels the quality of it. It has a a nice clip to cary it in you pocket, or bag. On the other end of the knife there is some spot with other small blade, which i found usefull ... Read more

0 0 0

• Great item

I'm using this with my tv android hdmi stick. And it's working really great. Although it costs not so much, but it worth buying. Touchpad work good, sometimes not catching my finger, but it's uncommon thing. The keys feal nice, very responsive, nicely ... Read more

0 0 0

• Good Product

Nice one TV stick, plays a lot of formats. Anyway, you cacn easily download any app fro play store. It's full compatible. Has a lot of laguages, like any android device do. Working on andoid 4.2.2, so its not lags almost If you wifi spot not near the ... Read more

0 0 0

• Good Product

Good product for it's money. Working with Mac OS X, just fine with some kext edits. Using for my Samsung Ultrabook. Great for everyday usage. Battery life still the same.Windows 8 detects the card native, so no problem with drivers what so ever. Non. ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections