siberianbat

14 10

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Scrappy doo!))

posted bysiberianbat on 09/26/2011

Yes, it works. You can use It and charge on direct sunlight. Shipment packed so poor. I received it in broken case. A main unit was O'k, but its battery was deeply discharged. Charging cable was broken and nonfunctional. So, I use some other and I... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• Nice thick protector

posted bysiberianbat on 09/26/2011

Clean thick film with self-adhesive border. Just peel off base paper and set on the screen. It id easy) So, this protector really helps to care of your cameras screen. This film is thick enough and you would not be able to close your display. you... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good boost up to 1.4A

posted bysiberianbat on 12/21/2010

You can get higher current buy resoldering R150 resistor to R100 (0.1 Ohm). To get more stable output add 10mF solid capacitor to both tantalum on-board (total 2 of 20 mF). I have done all above to drive Cree XP-G and get a small pocket sun 8-) to... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Bright but cheap in quality

posted bysiberianbat on 12/21/2010

Has focusing optics glued over - enough for most applications; fits to standard LED heatsinks. Oh yes, It is bright and white as a daylight. I bought 5 of them. 2 have air-mirror between Lens and chip surface. Cos this air-bubble reflects some 2... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Light and small helper

posted bysiberianbat on 11/10/2010

Really bright LED FlashLight Has unbreakable aluminum on|off pushbutton Fits perfectly in your pocket and does hot hesitate you. Gives accurate light beam without dark zones)) Has 3-mode. You will not know, remembers this thing own last state, or... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Strong build for strong hands

posted bysiberianbat on 11/01/2010

I use them to modd a Gilera Runner headlight (manufactured DMP, not an original). So, fits perfectly as near beam light. I cut some copper at tail and screw this reflector to big heatsink. My Luminus SSR-90 fits perfectly. If You plain to fit You... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• Well-packed oval-shaped light rare lens

Fit perfectly in sku.13741 Gives something like 15x60 degrees oval beam Can be used as bicycle lighting lens Has low efficiency (80%, I think) because losses light... You see it if you buy it. But... it still completely useful Item))) Perfect to +... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Sacred writing to get meeting))

You can write your diary. You can write your kiss and phone# on a banknote and try to meet beautiful saleswomen)) You can use this as money-detector When you write it stays visible scratches on paper. This is not a soft ball-point pen( I buy 3 of... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Universal constant-current

Simply schematics and simply adjustment. Can work up to 16V, but You must re-solder C1 capacitor (look main picture) to 10mF x 16V You can adjust the current with a resistor near to C1 (marked R10 = 0,1 Ohm on picture) to get more current set to -... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• Brightest LED

139Lm at 1W power, 290 Lm at 3W and up to 440 Lm at 1.4A (maximum allowed by Cree is 1400ma) Completely brightest with sku.13552 3W PSU Visible difference in amount of light between this and SSC-p4 U-bin. Not so bad, yah? Has no special optic - to... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere