liedson

16 50

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Great Value!

posted byliedson on 05/08/2017

Pros: quality, price, includes wire, ON/OFF button is very useful Cons: None I bought this battery case to use 2xAAA rechargeable batteries instead of 1xCR2032 for a kitchen scale that drains the battery way too fast. It works great and lasts for... Read more

Impression: good,Great value,Works nicely;

25 0

ViewMore Hide

• Works as intended

posted byliedson on 05/08/2017

Pros: Cheap, good quality, works very well. Cons: None so far I bought this adapter to use with a GTX 8800 GTS. Works great.

Impression: good,Useful,Great value;

24 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great little card reader

posted byliedson on 03/30/2013

- Good Build Quality - No errors or data corruption so far - Supports every memory card i have - Decent aesthetics - None I really love this multi-card reader. I had one that i bought locally and broke after a few months. It was much more and did... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• I approve :)

posted byliedson on 02/24/2013

- Good durability - No dead batteries - Battery package is horrible, which is not much of a con to me since i only care about the batteries. I haven't used them all yet but i measured them with a multimeter, so i know they are working, all 5 of I... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Surprisingly good

- Good range - Doesn't pick up unwanted sounds - Overall good sound quality - Build quality of the cord could be better This mic is unbelievably good! I'm using it for skype, teamspeak and such, and i have absolutely no complains. It is even than... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Works as it should

- Light is strong - Batteries included - build quality is decent - After some time it started losing contact on the batteries and i need to push harder in order to turn on the lights - For a keychain, it is somewhat big Overall i believe it was it... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good for the price.

posted byliedson on 09/27/2011

- The price - The look. - Nice build quality, can handle many crashes. - Fast charging. Mine takes up to 35 minutes to charge (from USB) but usually only takes 25 min. - Very easy to control (you will crash in the beginning for sure) - Lots of - a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great Lighter

posted byliedson on 08/21/2011

-Good build quality. It fell off 4 or 5 times already and i don't even see a single scratch. -The price. It could be cheaper but you won't get a full windproof cheaper than this anywhere else. -Windproof flame. You have to love it. -It came any a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• nice product

posted byliedson on 02/03/2011

Well, it works just fine. Works with all phones, obviously, and sound's great. It costs near 7 dollars here so price is definitely a pros. Also its size is perfect (not too big and not too small). Nothing too important, just the build quality but... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good product

posted byliedson on 01/06/2011

Very good overall. Good build quality, good price, very easy to install. Nothing. Just go to youtube and search for "nokia n70 disassembly" if you don't know or can't figure out how to install your new housing case. I gotta tell you, i am really i... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere