ALWest

94 32

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • As Expected

posted byALWest on 11/05/2014

Pros: the cable hole in the back of the GoPro is always unsightly and prone to filling up with lint or dust. This neatly blocks it off. It fits well and is good quality plastic Cons: To be honest, its a tiny bit of plastic, so could be cheaper, or... Read more

Impression: good;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good fit, good manufacturing quality

posted byALWest on 11/05/2014

Pros: Fits the screw thread well. Good plastic. No issue screwing into other GoPro housings etc. Cons: No cons. Other: No other

Impression: good;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good purchase

posted byALWest on 11/04/2014

Pros: Very sturdy construction. the outer skin is fairly robust and solid. the zip appears strong. The foam internal is good, and the quality of the product is better than expected. It is good value for money, and fits most of my GoPro gadgets. is... Read more

Impression: nice;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• relatively good build quality.

posted byALWest on 07/23/2012

(I bought several of these along with SKU: 49951, and other xmas items as prizes for a very large family xmas party) - product is exactly as shown in photographs. - good metal bell/body section. - legs and arms seem well fixed to body. - fluffy is... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• reasonably good product

- reusable (can stick on take off and keep for later) - parts are opaque and parts are translucent, for good effect. - good design - good product, nice rubber product. - bright colours. - child safe/ children can apply to windows. - no cons for be... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• 'tacky' xmas prizes!

(I bought s selection of these glasses along with SKU: 49951 as small 'prizes' during a very large xmas family party) - product is exactly as shown in photographs. - arms fold. - varied colours and patterns. - they are cheap plastic, which means -... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• random gifts!

- tidy little design. - reasonable build quality. - towels are soft. - bells and decorations can be reused! - product looks exactly as pictured. - a little 'cheap' looking - no selection of colour (from memory I think mine were yellow or red - I a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• just like an expensive one!

- just like the more expensive ones you see on info-commercials, or in stores. - vacuum seals clothes, just zip up the zip lock, with things inside it, then put a vacuum onto the valve, and it sucks all the air out. brilliant! - no cons. they feel... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• good product, but not sure about the sticky bits!

- reduces laptop base heat and allows for airflow to cooling fan/grilles. - can be applied via sticky pads, or via velcro pads, or just stand under laptop on flat surface. - reasonable plastic material quality. (excluding colour, the product were... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• A tool for the laundry cupboard

- neat little case. - good selection of tools, pliers, screw drivers, knife, tweezers, mini-wrench. - good zip and elasticated tool holders inside. - some of the tools (metal) have gone rusty (had them for about 6 months - the mini wrench is quite... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere