viktorio

6 20

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Very good plug.

posted byviktorio on 06/19/2018

Pros: Very tight. Cons: Even too tight, that it is hard to plug the flat pins in the adapter. But once you manage to do it - works great.

Impression: Great!;

18 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good and cheap bag for tablets

posted byviktorio on 05/13/2013

Cheap. Very soft velvet. Fits Freelander PD20 7" tablet perfectly (sku.166589). Offers adequate protection, so far no complaints. Zip works fine, no problems with it. Attracts dust. No other cons so far. Clean it with a cloth inside before in... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good, but low capacity

posted byviktorio on 07/02/2009

Low self-discharge batteries. Price is perfect, here these batteries cost between 5.40 to 9.30 USD/piece in the shops, DX sells them for 2.10 USD/piece! More than excellent price. Better relative price per 100 mAh compared to GP Recyko AAA ( ). GP... Read more

2 0

ViewMore Hide

• Very good deal!

posted byviktorio on 01/19/2009

Very good deal! Price is perfect. Here, in Bulgaria 1 cell costs 4-5 times more expensive! I measured all 50 cells with SKU.619 and the result was excellent: 1 - dead (0.324 V) 3 - between 1.585 and 1.593 V 46 - between 1.600 and 1.624 V For me is... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Very nice

Sturdy ABS case, useful in emergency when you need light and have no batteries nearby. Front glass was better glued to the case, unlike SKU.7743, but the problem is in the unit I got, not in the model. Has a clamp at the end, useful to put the on... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Very useful

Small and convenient to carry, fits very well in hand. Came precharged, I would say - to the max. Had a steady light output for around 20 minutes then light started to weaken. My child finds great fun with it in the dark, I do not have to worry is... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere