DX » Community » Reviews » Sinderella's reviews
Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Handy

posted bySinderella on 01/23/2011

Mine came in a nice purple colour. It made of a very good material, although it is not as good as the original product. Absorbs water really well and dries very fast after use. It holds my hair tight. Easier to store and pact than a towel. Best choice ... Read more

0 0 0

• Two in one

It is a novelty knife. I like to use it as a pendant, nobody have noticed the blade yet. The blade is quite sharp, much sharper than I expected, and easy to whet. A chain and a money clip are included, so if you don't want to use it as a pendant, you ... Read more

0 0 0

• Handy tool

It is far more cheaper than the similar product you find in shops. It has a good quality, it has strong build, and the needle is very sharp. Also the loop on the other end is quite sturdy, it won't lose its shape after several use. It is a very handy ... Read more

0 0 0

• Spa at home

It is a wonderful device. I use it every day to relax after work. I roll my face for ten or fifteen minutes. After use it leaves some tingly and nice feeling, like I had a face massage. There are no difficulties to use, and it has a very economic build.... Read more

0 0 2

• Magnetic power

posted bySinderella on 01/09/2011

Magnets have a positive effect on your health. If you use them daily, and in the right position, these rings will benefit. I feel somehow better, and my feets got warm since I use them. Be sure you have the magnets under your big toes! It looks cheap.... Read more

0 0 1

• Stylish and useful

posted bySinderella on 01/09/2011

When I opened my package, I found a brown pair. They really look nice and stylish. It totally goes with an elegant or a chick outfit. And they are really warm, which was surprising for me (the gloves themselves seemd too thin). I love the outern touch ... Read more

0 0 0

• Inexpensive alternative of beautician

posted bySinderella on 12/15/2010

It works - at least form me anyway... It is really a cheap way for peeling. Besides you don't have those chemicals, which is good for those who have sensitive skin. Also easy to use - get it on, rub your face gently for about a min or two, and you've ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections