vmendelis

89 20

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Good powerful bulb

posted byvmendelis on 06/03/2014

Very nice bulb. Has a good quality diffuser on it. But can be removed if you want. The radiator is metal ( not imitation ) . With diffuser on it shines about 270 degrees around so it is almost the same as normal bulb. And if you use it in a light fixture ... Read more

0 0

• Good powerful bulb

Very nice bulb. Has a good quality diffuser on it. But can be removed if you want. The radiator is metal ( not imitation ) . With diffuser on it shines about 270 degrees around so it is almost the same as normal bulb. And if you use it in a light fixture ... Read more

0 0

• Bood bulb , no casing.

A good bulb. The light amount seems to be consistent with the one advertised. It gets significantly hot when on but seems to be holding ok, my last bulb got too hot and melted the soldering points. Build quality is much better the others I got for this ... Read more

0 0

• A good lighter

This one is interesting and you can get it just for fun as a novelty gift. It works good , the case is aluminium which I did not expect even if it stated in the description. For a smoker biggest plus is that it cannot be blown out so no matter what wind ... Read more

0 0

• Very good replacement battery

The build quality is exactly as originals , i would not be surprised that it came from the same production line. The capacity is similar to originals, could be even bigger. I got those as the original ones were not holding charge any more. Not much else ... Read more

0 0

• A good cheap rechargeable shaver

posted byvmendelis on 01/08/2014

A very good shaver , gets the job done fast , doesn't irritate skin, easy to clean. Charge lasts over a month. Charging adapter is internal so the lead is small. This makes it good as a travel shaver. Design is interesting may seem uncomfortable at first ... Read more

0 0

• Easy to use scale

Plastic is strong , nice big base. Just two buttons so no fuss. English labels. Easy to zero if you want to minus the tare weight, just press the button. Max 5 KG with 1g sensitivity is excellent. The design is simplistic but not ugly. Very light and ... Read more

0 0

• Good pair of batteries

Very nice rechargeable LI ion battery. Charges good, keeps voltage right till the end of charge. My 5W flashlight drains this in about 4-4.5 hours. Cold doesn't seem to affect it too much. I try to recharge it before it runs out, did not notice any drop ... Read more

0 0

• A very good bright flashlight

Very sturdy. Nice finish \ colour scheme. Looks like some sort of light saber :) Has the anti roll washer so you can place it on uneven surface. The zoom ring is tight and whatever you set on it that will keep. Metal clip for attaching to pockets or other ... Read more

0 0

• A nice laser

A good and powerful laser. Casing is full metal. Glow in the dark end cap. Feels nice to hold it. On off button means you don't have to keep it pressed to shine the laser. Rechargeable battery. Comes with a charger, US . Nice packing box. useful if given ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections