serratus

8 1

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Cute light

posted byserratus on 09/18/2010

- Very bright - Very cheap - Light weight - Have to hold the button down to keep the light on. Would be nice if there was a toggle switch or a click switch. - Build quality isn't the greatest. I've had quite a few of these before and some of them you ... Read more

0 0 0

• I laughed when I got this

- It's funny - This joke item can be used in many situations - Price could be cheaper I think. I found this locally (in Canada) at a discount store for basically the same price. - Build quality isn't great but you won't care because it's a joke item anyways.... Read more

0 0 1

• Decent tool

- Cheap - The sparking material works well to produce sparks - It's really light. - The size is also perfect for hiking/camping trips. The green striking tool is not very good. First, it's attached so it's hard to strike hard enough. Second, it's not ... Read more

0 0 0

• Wow, that thing is LOUD

SUPER LOUD! The sound will definitely will wake you up if you were falling asleep at the wheel. It's super cheap too! When you put it on your ear, you feel like it's going to slip off even though it doesn't. Will only trigger if you fall asleep tilting ... Read more

0 0 0

• Wow, that thing is LOUD

SUPER LOUD! The sound will definitely will wake you up if you were falling asleep at the wheel. It's super cheap too! When you put it on your ear, you feel like it's going to slip off even though it doesn't. Will only trigger if you fall asleep tilting ... Read more

0 0 0

• Excellent Purchase

Price is awesome! Very bright for the price. Like others have said, the battery compartment is hard to remove when it's time to change the batteries. I've found that using a small tool to lever it out makes removing it easier. I thought the big light ... Read more

0 0 0

• Decent for the price

posted byserratus on 07/08/2010

Price is great. The headset is also very stylish. I like the wrap around ear loop as it does it job of keeping the headset in place. The headset is also very light (I measured it to be 8 grams) so it does not strain my ear wearing it for an hour. Battery ... Read more

0 0 0

• Great versatile tripod for the price

posted byserratus on 07/05/2010

I was able to support a Canon 5D + 70-200 2.8L IS + 580EXII with all the batteries on this tripod. I was able to hang all of this off of door knobs so the tripod is stiff enough for most purposes. Joints could be stiffer. Build quality is not as good ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections