avisadeh

75 43

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • It is a great Power supply for any Micro USB devise

posted byavisadeh on 01/30/2014

The Charging adapter arrived very fast and meets my expectation. It works perfect and gives the 1Ampere current for my mobile or tablet. I ordered 3 pcs and all are perfect. Very light and small. It fits all the devices that use 5V with micro USB plug.... Read more

0 0 0

• Be careful and check it well when you get it

posted byavisadeh on 01/02/2014

It gives a good light - nice and quite useful. Light weight and with handle and simple feature key. Be careful and check it well when you get it I ordered 3 pcs and charged them after 48 hours one of them doesn't work. DX gave me a full refund as store ... Read more

0 0 0

• It seems good quality

posted byavisadeh on 01/01/2014

I got it using my DX point. I find that the size does'nt fit my sink. IT is bigger and deeper than what I need. However it seems good quality and can be good for those who can use this size. Good material, well build and seems that can do the work perfectly.... Read more

0 0 0

• Good product

posted byavisadeh on 12/15/2013

It works perfectly and can control the temperature with a rotary button. A red light indicating that the iron is heated and the light is off when it reach the temperature. I didn't test the iron arrived to the precise temperature but it is good enough ... Read more

0 0 1

• A good surprise

posted byavisadeh on 11/29/2013

I was surprised to receive it fast and such good quality. It works fine and the temperature setting is quite fair. It is nice and lightweight device. A red light give you a sign that it is heating and when the light is off this means the iron reached ... Read more

0 0 0

• I like it

posted byavisadeh on 11/07/2013

This is the third time that I order this item. I like this product. It is signed your luggage and make it easy to find it. By the time it damaged and have to replace it. Therefore I find the price not cheap at all because after 4-5 flights you have to ... Read more

0 0 0

• Very Good adhesive

posted byavisadeh on 10/21/2013

It arrived at a reasonable time. This is the third time that I order this product which is an excellent adhesive for shoes and leather, wood etc., You have to smear this adhesive on the two parts and wait a few minutes to dry then press the two parts ... Read more

0 0 1

• Good product

posted byavisadeh on 10/21/2013

The order arrived in reasonable time and the product is very good according to the specification. It is Strong and without defects. I wish it could be cheaper Strong and without defects. I guess all the colors are the same quality product. I wish it could ... Read more

0 0 0

• Good product

posted byavisadeh on 09/24/2013

Doing the work perfect, loud and clear, light and easy to use and easy to connect. This is the second order of this product that I got. My mother already uses the first one more than a year without any problem. Cannot find, didn't open and I don't care ... Read more

0 0 0

• Good product

posted byavisadeh on 08/31/2013

My mother has a serious hearing problem so a few months ago, I bought this product for my mother and till now it works perfectly, it rings very loud. I'm going to order a second one to put it in another phone line. This product has one ringer format, ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections