gonzo06

29 3

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Best self defenseBelt BUckle

posted bygonzo06 on 06/10/2011

Rather than using it as a typical knife it comes in handy when u need a knife in public areas. i use it at work when im away from my station, the blade isnt as quite as sharp as i imagined but it still gets the job done. People are amazed how compact.... Read more

0 0 0

• Best dual multi strap

posted bygonzo06 on 10/23/2010

This strap comes with 2 Velcro straps that secures the item on the mount. i used irregular shapes rather than cylindrical items shown in the images. i used a Taser that was rectangular and the strap held it in place. the clamp parts are made of rubber ... Read more

0 0 0

• Fits perfect

posted bygonzo06 on 09/29/2010

For starters whoever owns a dingoo, you will know after several months of usage dingoos wont hold much of a charge, but with this replacement its like buying a brand new dingoo, this battery fits perfectly. besides that there really isnt much of a difference ... Read more

0 0 0

• NIfty spider

Its solar power so you never have to worry about switching batteries, works wherever there is light its unpredictible where it is going to go To be honest i figured the spider would of been quite bigger, the structure dont seem it will hold up if its ... Read more

0 0 0

• Fun little gyro toy

Its quite big for a gyro which is a plus it plays music has 2 lasers lights and music, my kid gets a kick out of it, she cant get ehough of it constantly plays with it over her other pricy toys. it has an easy compartment to access to switch out batteries ... Read more

0 0 0

• Nice Crayons in a pen

posted bygonzo06 on 09/25/2010

Im not over exaggerating this item but its Awesome since it takes up less space, easy to change crayons, light and portable. i recently purchased more after i received the first one. just click away, on the color you desire, once aligned with the clip ... Read more

0 0 2

• Great hole punching stapler

posted bygonzo06 on 09/25/2010

I like the fact its transparent so you can see the inner workings of the device, cant complain much about the build quality, since its sturdy enough to staple up to 5 sheets. i carry it in my backpack for class teachers are amused by my unique stapled ... Read more

0 0 0

• Perfect wireless receiver

posted bygonzo06 on 07/12/2010

The Build Quality 5 out of 5 Ease of Use 5 out of 5 USefulness 10 out of 10 Price 4.5 out of 5 This device came in a sturdy package, Just pop in the CD click on a couple of options and Boom the receiver is installed, Reboot is needed then after is done ... Read more

0 0 0

• best bottle opener

posted bygonzo06 on 06/10/2010

Its small portable, and a great conversation starter, this saves the time of looking for a bottle opener, or a lighter. the size fits my fingers but i like using it since i do tend to go out and drink. cant complain about the color which is black and ... Read more

0 0 0

• Perfect fit and Card reader

posted bygonzo06 on 06/02/2010

By far this little device solved the problems of my phone not charging while using the cellphone charger. by removing the battery and connecting it to the prongs couldnt be any easier. because it has a built in Auto polarity which detects the negative ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections