SHANYAYA

6 1

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • GOOD AND USEFULL

posted bySHANYAYA on 02/06/2013

The cable is long enought to use it in the car, the retractable cable is good and my phone is charged normaly. Easy to put it in your pocket or in your bag. The Usb end is good and recognize by your car charger, house charger ou PC but plug it as... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good and fashion

posted bySHANYAYA on 01/11/2013

Easy to handle, works with Iphone, Ipad, tablet, Archos. The feather shape help to have a good grip on the pen thus fingers do not touch the screen. The quality bult is great, it did not bent or broke even if I play (or children) with it. Eeasy to... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Perfect

I bought 3 because I travel a lot. One stay at home, another in my car and the last one with the phone in a pouch. I just need a USB cable and nowaday everyone got a least one. I can charge or transfert info when I want. The good pros is the best... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Perfect

Cristal clear, exact place for all buttons or placement or cables. It fits my NDS Lite easily no problem to put it in or to take it off. It does not get hot fast so I think that it will not melt. The packaging was a big surprise! Just a film the I... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• GOOD WORKING AND EASY

posted bySHANYAYA on 11/26/2012

It can be clipped on many things. Light weight and plug and play direct. It fall many times and still works!! The clip at the back seams really fragile but do not move much your webcam and it is ok. No zoom possible. The retractable cable is do If... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• GOOD WORKING AND EASY

posted bySHANYAYA on 10/07/2012

Works as expected. Easy to keep at hand and with HDD or MP3 reader. No knots ! The cliks indicating the block of the cable inside the case is not loud. Retarctable is the best way to keep it in good state. Works with all USB connections (with for... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere