DX » Community » Reviews » yoyoindrajaya's reviews
Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Cheaper that the original and worked well

posted byyoyoindrajaya on 12/13/2012

The price is 1/4 that the original but function is same. It is working well with my D7000. No regret take this remote No Cons The price is 1/4 that the original but function is same. It is working well with my D7000. No regret take this remote No other ... Read more

1 0 3

• Better than OEM strap

Price is cheap but quality is good. I been using it to replace my Nikon OEM strap. The quick release and the shoulder pad really help. It event have small pocket for your extra SD card and remote. No cons so far No cons so far No cons so far No cons so ... Read more

0 0 0

• Cheap & Worked

Its Cheap and working well as ND8 filter on my Nikon D7000. It is easy to use once you know how the ND filter work. Good for outdoor with bright sun shine. Good built quality and good case. No cons so far No cons so far No cons so far No cons so far No ... Read more

0 0 0

• Cheap & Worked

Its Cheap and working well as ND2 filter on my Nikon D7000. It is easy to use once you know how the ND filter work. Good for outdoor with bright sun shine. Good built quality and good case. No cons so far No cons so far No cons so far No cons so far No ... Read more

0 0 0

• Very cheap UV filter to Protect your lens

Very cheap UV filter to Protect your lens. Lens price is expensive, thats why it will need filter to protect it. This filter is very cheap and work as it is No Cons reviews under 500 characters (all fields combined) will not be accepted. reviews under ... Read more

0 0 0

• Quite good for portrait shoot

This filter will soften the focus which is good for portrait photo-shoot. Built quality quite good. No Cons reviews under 500 characters (all fields combined) will not be accepted. reviews under 500 characters (all fields combined) will not be accepted.... Read more

0 0 0

• Cheap and working CPL Filter

Its Cheap and working well as CPL filter on my Nikon D7000. It is easy to use once youknow how the CPL filter work. Good for ourdoor with bright sun shine. Good built quality and good case. No cons so far No cons so far No cons so far No cons so far No ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections