Doublehp

16 4

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Suffisant for occasional use

posted byDoublehp on 05/23/2016

IT's poor quality, but does the job. It's the classic minimal tester. Does USB and ethernet cables. Manual, and automatic modes. Battery is loose in the case, need to add some fitting paper to have it stable. Can test ethernet cables male to male;... Read more

Impression: Cheap, but does the job;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• This is in fact a classic fixed voltage booster

posted byDoublehp on 05/20/2016

By default, it's set to 500mA charging. You need to add a drop of solder on the back to make it 800mA (did not measure to check). The KEY pads are there to solder an OFF switch for the booster, without disconnecting the charger; it's short by chip... Read more

Impression: very easy of use...;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Going to ask refund or resend

posted byDoublehp on 01/22/2016

Item is very small. I was looking for a small portable BT-FM adapter inc battery. Takes sound via BT as input. Outputs on both jack and FM. Requires mini USB cable to charge. FM frequencies are preset to 87.5, 90.0, 96.0, 102.0 and 108.0. Long to... Read more

Impression: Poor quality;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Better than DX says

posted byDoublehp on 12/15/2015

Item received is not item described here. I don't know if they wrote a bad description, or sent me wrong item. Item is labelled with correct SKU. It was shipped in a nice clear transparent box, with soft stuff and user notice. CON: Bad point is: 9... Read more

Impression: Better than DX says;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• The first power module that can make my phone happy.

posted byDoublehp on 11/20/2015

I have tried a dozen of power adapters. This one is the first one really able to provide 1.5A and make my phone happy. You may need to solder data pins together in order to get a DCP.

Impression: Best small USB charger for now.;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Has three major bugs

posted byDoublehp on 11/20/2015

Pros: small, screen can revert by pressing button, can accept up to 13V. Cons: digits are too small; could be larger with same screen. 13V is better than most other items on this website, but way not enough for me. It's long time tablets want to 6... Read more

Impression: Design flaws;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Does the job.

posted byDoublehp on 10/15/2014

Had issues with other meters; this one works better. IT's a bit more expensive, but works better. Did not proof test yet the phone type selector; but in theory, it should allow to charge any phone on any random charger. A meter like this helps In... Read more

Impression: Amazing;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Not fully compatible with everything.

Easy to use 5V booster. Solder any LiPo or LiIon battery, and you are fine. Pro: - easy to use, all in one, charger + booster - provides two outputs, one 1A, one 2A. - very nice LCD. Percentage is computed according to batt voltage; this method is... Read more

Impression: Almost good;

2 0

ViewMore Hide

• Just perfect.

Solder a battery, and it does the job. Can be used as UPS. Delivers exactly 5.01V even at full power 1A. Can take up to 1.5A, it will not burn. Has a very nice LED to show used current. 1A is not very much for today phones (which now use up to or... Read more

Impression: Powerfull, simple, amazing!;

2 0

ViewMore Hide

• Does the job.

posted byDoublehp on 07/17/2014

Generic universal wireless charger. TAKE CARE ABOUT POLARITY. If by mistake, like me, you buy the wrong polarity, there is a very easy fix. Gently open the sticky layers (it's possible to seperate them without damaging them), then, unsolder the do... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere