DX » Community » Reviews » ClaytonAguiarPE's reviews
Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Can't see the difference to the original straps

posted byClaytonAguiarPE on 11/08/2013

Purchased them to replace the original straps of my white wii remotes. The white straps, even washed, lost the original white a long time ago. The black and white combination was better than I thought. Wii Black owners will see them as perfect replacements.... Read more

0 0 0

• Simple and useful

Good product, good fabric, really assorted colors, very cheap. Looks like the cloths that come bundled with eye glasses, sunglasses and many monitors... The clothes could be a little larger, for people with large hands like me. But for the price, it's ... Read more

0 0 0

• Simple and useful

Very robust material. Firm latch which holds the box closed even on vertical position. Better option than the 4xAA modular boxes Can't see any con on a such simple product. Perhaps its base and cover could easy stacking, for people with lots of batteries.... Read more

0 0 0

• Perfect

Looks exactly like the original caps, except for the tether and the absence any brand names on its center. The material look the same used by original covers. Tie it to the camera strap and the cover will never fall or slip again. I can't see any con ... Read more

0 0 0

• Not the best, but still good

Very cheap. The brush is good, and the button has two positions (half-way or fully open). It's the same size of other "famous and similar" pens. The cover with hides the sponge is very tight. I almost broke the pen trying to remove it. The sponge ... Read more

0 0 0

• Simple and useful

Easier place for the lens cover, when compared to your pockets. Very simple to snap to any DSLR neck strap. I use it with my Nikon D5100 with the original neck strap. 52mm is the diameter of the most common DX lenses. And 67 is exactly the size of my ... Read more

0 0 0

• Somewhat tricky to use, with no help on how to wear

Good quality material. It is NOT pure leather (for its price, obviously), but it's soft, cushioned and well-woven. There is absolutely no illustration, instruction or help on how to use it. But there are many youtube videos teaching how to assemble it.... Read more

0 0 0

• Perfect fit

The phone fits perfectly. No need to force it. The transparent cover allows use of touch screen, but it becomes less responsive (like resistive touch screens) The velcro band used to tighten it could be larger. Sometimes I think it won't hold the pressure.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections